About Nina Madden; NLP Master Coach, Life Coach, Healer and Internationally Acclaimed NLP Trainer
Hi, my name is Nina Madden
I work with people who are frustrated and feeling stuck.
They don’t know how, or seem unable to move forward and create the amazing lives they deserve.
They feel they lack power, energy and motivation.
But some also lack the belief that it is possible for them to create an exciting new future. Together we dig deep and find out what really sets your soul alive, and then we go and create an amazing life that is a full reflection of everything that you are.
Some want to up-level their lives, and some want to move on from the trauma and difficulties of the past and put it all behind them.
I have been an NLP Coach and Therapist, for over a decade and a Healer for over 25 years.
In the beginning, I worked a lot helping people who were suffering from depression, lack of focus, feeling unhappy and who had low self-esteem.
Through the work we did, my clients were able to understand and connect with what they want, and step into their own personal power to make it happen.
By using the powerful tools and techniques from NLP you get to discover the power that lies within you. You get to figure out who you really are and then be supported to build a life that reflects it.
I stick with my clients all the way.
Many of my clients suffered trauma and abuse.
This could be either as children or as young adults, with emotional, physical and sexual abuse.
My years with Refuge, as a Domestic Violence Worker and the specialised training in DV enables me to risk assess and understand the complexities of these situations, where love is mixed with guilt, fear and shame. With my training in trauma treatment (IEMT) I am also as releasing most of the negative emotions associated with the memories, places and events.
With the unique blend of the trauma treatment techniques (that do not involve reliving the past), and helping you find the larger purpose of your life, my clients are able to integrate their experiences, make peace with themselves and what happened.
They are able to stop feeling shame and fear and prevent this from happening again.
This helps them to begin to embrace life and be happier. My clients go on to live happy and healthy lives. I have done it many times.
I also work extensively with people who are not sure of what they want.
They feel they are not living the life they want. But, they are unsure of how to change and even of what they want.
Together, through the powerful blend of NLP, Hypnosis, Guided Journeys, and the variety of other methods I use; we tap into your inner power, desires, ambitions and resources. We create a compelling future and an exciting plan of action to make it happen.
You are supported all the way, through the powerful methods of NLP Therapy that help you release old patterns and tap into your courage, confidence and self-esteem.
I use Trauma Treatments, NLP, Time Line Therapy, Hypnosis and Guided Journeys to help you, and my clients, heal the pain from the past and embrace life again.
I am a qualified Life Coach using the methodology of the internationally recognised Coaching Models (as defined by ICF) to help you tap into your creative and resourceful mind. You will get practical help to move you forward so that you can take quantum leaps in life.
Without a larger purpose people drift, feel lost, alone and afraid.
Through our work you will tap into your greater purpose, your reason for living, your soul’s mission and journey. You will understand your own destiny and how it has influenced the events in your life.
In Man’s Search for Meaning, Victor Frankl said that the human can withstand almost any suffering, when they have a big “why”. Those who survived the holocaust had a sense of a greater purpose for their lives, they had meaning.
Through the work we do you will discover your meaning. Your purpose.
People often come to me when they have a crisis.
It is as if the universe has told them they cannot go on living like this anymore. The crisis, like divorce, redundancy, affairs and life-threatening illnesses become an awakening.
It destroys your old life completely, and invites you to act, be and behave in totally new and unfamiliar ways. Many say “I just want my old life back” but the old life lead you to where you are – and this is a wonderful invitation to create something brand new and authentic to you.
The awakening becomes a call to adventure and an invitation to finally embrace your unique destiny.
The work we do helps you realise why you are here – and equips you with the skills and tools to step into your power and fully experience the amazing powers that you have within.
Through the Hero’s Journey you discover your unique destiny, purpose and calling.
“I could never have imagined Nina’s treatment would be so powerful. I feel like a thousand ghosts have been laid to rest.” Paloma Cambell.
The issues that my clients have successfully overcome by working with me are (but not limited to):
- Lack of purpose and direction, feeling that life is meaningless
- Not able to figure out what you want to do with life
- Feeling down and depressed
- Life crisis’, divorce, redundancy, etc
- Conflicts with family, colleagues, and partners
- Becoming overwhelmed or hi-jacked by emotions (anxiety, anger, teariness) and it ruining jobs, relationships, friendships and just enjoyment of life.
- Not knowing what you want, and not believing you can make it happen.
- Just feeling down and depressed and not knowing why or how to fix it
- Knowing what you want but it feeling so hard to achieve and feeling sad and down because of it
- Anxiety, known and unknown causes
- Trauma, flashbacks, nightmares
- Abuse, domestic violence and childhood abuse (memories, low self-esteem, lack of boundaries, and chaos in life).
- Memories and flashbacks from sexual abuse and fear
- Anger and angry outbursts
- Tearfulness, sadness, grief
- Wanting to up-level your life, embrace your power, and live a positive and amazing life full of everything that you dreamed of.
“Nina since we did the session I have not had a single flashback. They used to come several times a day, and especially in the shower, but for the past two weeks I have slept so well, and there are no flashbacks at all. Thank you so much!” Client who lost seven babies to miscarriages.
“Nina when I came to you I said I wanted back in the game. I am back in the game!” Bafta Award Winning Writer, Producer and Actor
Booking a Call
Through this first conversation, which is free of charge, we will discuss what is going on with you and how you want to change. I will explain how I work, and what can become possible working with me. You can then make a decision if you want to have me as your Master Coach, Healer and Therapist.BOOK A FREE CALL
Who Do I Work With?
Despite much talk about niching in the coaching world, I don’t discriminate. I have helped so many people with so many different and varied issues.
If you want to work with me – book a call.
You are a beautiful soul that has special and unique gifts within you. I absolutely love helping my clients step into their power, find your purpose and destiny and let go of any suffering and pain that they have had in their life.
I get such joy from receiving emails and messages telling me how the sessions have helped and how their lives are different now. Hearing all their news and everything that has happened since, makes my work fulfilling.
Because my own time is valuable to me, I only work with 10 people at any time.
I currently have an opening for two new clients. So, if you are curious about working with me, reach out and I would love to discuss your options.
Generally, my clients tend to fall into one of the below groups:
- Prominent actors, playwrights, singers, directors and creatives who have had success, but have hit a lull in their careers. They have become lost and want “back in the game”. I don’t work with beginners, or unknown actors or writers.
- Individuals who have hit a plateau and who powerfully want to up-level their lives, be their best self, and reach their full potential.
These are often risk-takers in the financial industries, or entrepreneurs, and A-type personalities who want to be on top of their game. People who don’t want to let their emotions get the better of them and ruin negotiations, deals, and relationships.
- Anyone who feels sad, down, depressed and who feels like life is not what they want it to be. This can often be women in their 30s and 40s who have achieved, but find their current path meaningless and empty. They are searching for a meaningful and fulfilling career or vocation.
- Anyone who is struggling with experiences that happened some time ago. Either in childhood or recently, and who feel consumed, overwhelmed and sad (or angry) and who want let go, heal their emotions and move on with life.
- Women 45 & 50 who have gone through a life crisis such as divorce and come out on the other side. They feel fearful and lost, but they want the next stage of life to be amazing. They are ready to rock their future as single, independent, powerful, fun, sexy and financially free and empowered women. And, find love again.
But you don’t have to fall into these categories. If you want to work with me reach out and book a call.
Accredited and Recognised NLP and Life Coach Certification Training
- I am a Master NLP Coach, Therapist, Healer and Teacher.
- I have been in private practice over 12 years and have been a healer for over 25 years. I use a blend of methods, including NLP Therapy, Time Line Therapy, NLP Coaching, Hypnosis, IEMT, (a version of EMDR) Guided Journeys, The Works (Byron Katie) and Havening.
- I help my clients overcome and let go of pain and suffering, bad memories from the past, and trauma and flashbacks.
- I help my clients develop powerful self-esteem and confidence, so they can step into their personal power to create a life that makes them go “WOW”.
- I worked for many years in Domestic Violence, helping women break the cycle of abuse and violence for themselves and their children.
- I have been in private practice since 2006 in Kensington where I have successfully helped my clients overcome anxiety, difficult childhoods, abuse, depression, trauma, feeling confused, lack of confidence and self-esteem, not knowing what you want to do, feeling stuck, and unable to move forward.
- My work is to help you step into the most empowered, powerful and fulfilled version of yourself and create the life that you deserve.
Here are some of my qualifications
- Qualified & Accredited Trainer of NLP, Hypnotherapy & Life Coaching – trained by Master INPLTA trainer Terri Ann Laws – author of “Help I am Going Crazy”
- Robert Dilts – Changing Belief Systems – ITS Training Seminars.
- Qualified & Accredited Trainer of NLP, Sue Kight, author of NLP at Work
- Diploma in Real Skills Hypnosis, a practical, skills-based Hypnotherapy programme. Trained by Terri Ann Laws at Mental Combat, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy® – a powerful method for therapeutic change. Trained in Time Line Therapy®, created by Tad James, M.S., PhD., and Dr. Wyatt Woodsmall, Master INLPTA trainer of NLP, by David Shephard, Master Trainer of Time-line Therapy® in the UK, The Performance Partnership.
- Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, also trained by David Shephard, Master Trainer of Time-line Therapy® in the UK, The Performance Partnership.
- Master Practitioner of NLP. Attended and qualified with several Master Trainers including David Shephard, of the Performance Partnership, Sue Knight, and Terri Ann Laws (INLPTA)
- Licensed to perform the Personal Breakthrough Session, a unique full day transformational therapy session.
- The Works – Byron Katie
- Personal Life Coach by the Coaching Academy, the original training body for Life Coaches in the UK. Qualified with a Distinction.
- Reiki Practitioner – Level 1 Usui Shiki Ryoho
- Domestic Violence Training, Refuge, the National Charity for Domestic Violence, UK
- Qualified in Domestic Violence, Homelessness & The Law – Refuge, the National Charity for Domestic Violence, UK
- Diploma HIV/AIDS Awareness, Cara Life – Cara Trust, UK
- Masters of Art, in Contemporary and Post War Art, from Sotheby’s Institute of Art
- Masters of Art, in Arts Criticism, from City University. Thesis explored trauma and memory in the poetry of Paul Celan and sculptures of Doris Salcedo.
Become a unique and powerful Life Coach with NLP through the Professional Life Coaching & NLP Programme
- I am The Professional Life Coaching & NLP Programme. The programme is Accredited and Approved by the ABNLP, endorsed by the ILM, recognised by the ICF and registered with the ANLP. Nina Madden has trained NLP Practitioners, NLP Master Practitioners and Life Coaches for the past ten years.
- The Life Coaching training follows the core competencies as set out by the ICF and the ILM and on qualifying you can join through the portfolio route.
- The programme is designed to run boutique, in small groups where we create a psychologically safe environment.
- This is not just a course to learn how to help others, this is an amazing journey of personal development and growth.
- You are supported to develop your own unique style.
“Making the decision to follow my instinct and sign up and join Nina’s 5-week course was an easy one and the best self-investment I’ve ever made.
I had already decided I wanted to become a truly effective life coach, so it was really important to me that the course I would sign up for, was both inspiring and authentic.
You’d be surprised how many courses you come across that aren’t which can be disheartening!
But then I discovered Nina’s course and it instantly ticked all the boxes. For
1) it’s bespoke so the course content (both theory and practical), is carefully structured and creatively cultivated for you in such a way that provides a real holistic understanding of NLP, which being such a broad topic would otherwise be an overwhelming task.
2) the course beautifully combines NLP and life coaching, which is unique, and added so much more value and context to my learning and
3) I loved the fact that the group sizes are small which made my learning experience so much more powerful.
And I could go on and on, but I would urge anyone looking for the same authenticity from a course – to sign up instantly.
You will not be disappointed, and you will get far more than you bargained for.
I can genuinely say that I have never felt more inspired on a course. It was 5 weeks of pure self-discovery and great learning. It broadened my perspective and understanding of people and life, it’s made me more aware of myself, what I bring to situations and allowed me to let go of negative patterns I didn’t even realise I had, which in itself was incredibly healing.
Above all, it allowed me to fully discover and step into my power, which is exactly what I needed to be able to know that I can do that for others too as a life coach. I completed the course a more wholesome person than the one that started, and I am more inspired than ever.
THANK YOU for all the inspiration Nina! It was a pleasure being taught by you! xoxo “
Certified Master Life Coach and NLP Practitioner