About Nina Madden
Master Coach, Teacher and Healer
Nina Madden is a Master Coach, Teacher, Healer and Therapist with over a decade’s experience helping people beccome empowered to follow their own path and purpose in life.
She is an Internationally Accredited Trainer of Life Coaching and NLP (and Hypnosis) and a private Life Coach and NLP Master with a business changing lives.
“My purpose is to create a space where you can step into the most empowered, powerful and fulfilled version of yourself so that you can create the kind of life you want. It’s about you stepping into your own power and realising that you can have what you want, be who you want to be and do the things in life you want to do. It is about your unique gifts and how you want to share them with the world. And it is about your spirit and soul and your connection to the divine. My purpose is also to heal your pain so you can embrace life and make it a magnicent reflection of who you truly are. I am also here to teach these skills so you can do the same.” – Nina Madden
You can work with Nina with 1:1 Private Coaching and Therapy, or join her Boutique Training Courses throughout the year. She is based in High Street Kensington in London but she works with clients all over the world.
Who I Work With
- Prominent actors, singers, directors and creatives who have hit a lull in their careers, who want to “get back in the game”, and get to the next level.
- Professionals in their 30s who are unfulfilled, bored, and stuck in their careers and are confused about what they want to do or how to move forward.
- Women 45 & 50 who have gone through a divorce and who want their confidence back, and become empowered, independent and free women ready to rock the next stage in life.
- Entrepreneurs, type A’s and high level risk takers in the financial industries who need to be ontop of their game, who are hugely ambitious and who can’t afford to let their emotions get the better of them and ruin negotiations, deals, and relationships.
The Issues Are
- You’ve had success as an actor/ actress, producer, writer but have now hit a lull in your career. You want back in the game, big time! But you don’t want to do just “hacks” you want to make something big of your own projects – the stuff you are really passionate about. The problem is you’re feeling stuck and blocked from moving forward.
- You’re a professional feel stuck, unfulfilled, and unhappy in your career, but you are confused about what you want to do and how to move forward.
- You’ve gone through divorce and facing a host of challenges, downsizing, finding a way to support yourself, custody battles, being single for the first time in ages and you’re terrified. BUT you want your life back, your confidence back and feel great about yourself again. You would love to become an empowered and independent woman ready to rock the next stage in life.
- You’re ambitious and successful, but find that the stress get’s the better of you, relationships suffer, you get annoyed and angry, even though you know you shouldn’t, blowing up when it really matters, ruining the relationships that mean the most.
Results of Working With Nina
- Getting back in the game, getting clarity, seeing success, moving forward, getting yesses, and developing your heartfelt passion projects. Finally having the courage to really dream, and accessing the resources to make those dreams come true.
- Finding out what you really want, knowing this is the right path for you, connecting deeply with what is important to you, gaining clarity on an exciting and thrilling action plan that will take you to your goal.
- Getting your body back, your confidence back, and finding out who you really are. Connecting with what you really want to do, getting your self-esteem back, and getting you ready to rock the next stage of life as an savvy, independent and empowered woman.
- Finding balance, inner peace, emotional resiliance and being able to relax on your time off.
Internationally Accredited Trainer of NLP, Life Coaching and Hypnotherapy
I am an internationally Accredited Trainer of NLP, Life Coaching, Hypnotherapy and IEMT.
- I am an Internationally Accredited Trainer of NLP, & Hypnotherapy, INLPTA, so if you chose to study one of my programmes, on successful completion you can register with all the major boards (ABNLP/ ANLP), get insurance and start working straight away knowing you are covered and safe and have had the best qualify training to help you.
- My training programmes are only run in small groups, max 12 people and they are always sold out, and most of the time over subscribed. If you chose to train with me, you are invited into my private home. It’s important for me to create a sacred environment where people feel loved and safe, so that you can have all the attention and personal interaction so you can experience powerful transformation yourself.
- My most popular training programe is the NLP and Life Coach Mastery Programme, where you can become a qualified NLP Practitioner, Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner in five weeks.
- My Training is uniquely designed to develop your Coaching and NLP skills so that you become an exquisite and elegant change worker able to help people on a deep level; often with things nobody else has been able to.
- The programme is not similar to any other programme on the market. You do get the full syllabus of the NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner and the most widely recognised Coaching Model, but you also learn about Hero’s Journey, Archetypes, Metaphors of Identity and more.
- My intention is to create a sacred space where you are able to step into the most powerful version of yourself, to transform yourself and become an elegant and powerful change worker, able and ready to change lives.
Master Coach, Therapist and Healer
- I have been in private practice over 12 years, using NLP, Coaching, IEMT, and other Healing Modalities every day helping my clients break free from suffering and limitations so they can feel great about themselves and achieve what they set out to accomplish.
- I have worked for many years in Domestic Violence, helping women break the cycle of abuse and violence and turn their lives around. This work has been immensely rewarding and fulfilling and have given me a deep compassion, insight and understanding into the nature of human resiliance, power and perserverance. These women have been immensely inspiring to me and I have deep admiration and respect for what many of them have gone through and the heroes they truly are.
- From my private clinic I worked for many years with anxiety, difficult childhood memories, abuse, depression, trauma and feeling teary and confused.
- Today my work is about creating a space for you to step into the most empowered, powerful and fulfilled version of yourself and to create life on your own terms.
- I have two Master’s Degrees, one from Sotheby’s Institute of Art, and one from City University where I studies Critical Theory and Modern Arts Criticism.
- When I don’t see clients or teach I am an intrepid explorer that loves to climb mountains and ride motorcycles across the deserts.