Hello and Welcome
I am an ICF Accredited Coach, Master Practitioner of NLP, Time Line Therapy and Hypnosis, Internationally Accredited Trainer and a full-time Life Coach and NLP Therapist. I have been working with people from all walks of life since 2007.
What I Can Help You With
Below is a broad-brushstroke type of things I help my clients with, but all my work is tailored around your needs. Book a call with me to discuss your situation and we can see how I can help.
Life Direction and Purpose
Feeling lost, confused, lacking in focus and direction? Working hard without feeling like you’re getting anywhere? Following other people’s vision of success but feeling empty inside?
Through a powerful and unique blend of NLP, Coaching, some therapy, Guided Journeys and deep unconscious work you can figure out what you want from life, and learn to manifest and create a life built directly on your values.
NLP Therapy – Dealing with Difficult Emotions
Anxiety, stress, burnout (or on the edge). Feeling hopeless and helpless. Sinking into depression, consumed by regret or raging at people you love. Getting sucked into behaviours you rather wouldn’t. Overindulging; drinking, drugs or other problem behaviours.
NLP therapy safe, completely confidential and non-judgemental space where we deal with your issues. It is radically different from psychotherapy because it is fast, effective, practical yet works with the deeply unconscious to make profound changes fast.
We can take the charge out of your painful triggers and experiences. By so doing you have more control. I have helped clients overcome anxiety, panic attacks and anger.
Performance to Succeed and Achieve
Not being as successful as you want to be? Not advancing fast enough, not getting the the next level? Finding your career has stagnated?
NLP Coaching helps you succeed and achieve. With powerful blend of NLP, Guided Journeys and more, you’ll quickly see real tangible results in your day to day.
Book A No-Obligations Call Now
Feel free to book in a no-obligations call with myself to discuss your situation and find the way forward. I can explain how I work, you can ask any questions you need, and together we can shape the way forward for you.Book A No Obligations Call
My Background and Qualifications
I qualified as a Personal Performance Coach in 2007 with distinction, after which I have worked out of private practice in Kensington in Drayson Mews. I’ve qualified in NLP, IEMT, Havening, Hypnosis, Guided Journeys, EFT, Reiki, Shamanism and more.
Here is a selection of some of my training, qualifications and memberships
- Creating a Thinking Environment – Time To Think Facilitation – Fiona Dawe, Vital Spaces
- Accredited Trainer of NLP & Hypnosis ABNLP
- ILM Endorsed Training Provider (Institute of Leadership and Management)
- NLP Trainer Member of ANLP
- ICF Accredited Personal Coach and Member of ICF (The International Coach Federation)
- Qualified Accredited Trainer of NLP, Life Coaching and Hypnosis, INLPTA
- Qualified Trainer of NLP, Sue Knight
- Trauma, The Brain and Recovery, accredited by the National Counselling Society
- Master Practitioner of NLP The Performance Partnership
- Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy®, The Performance Partnership
- Robert Dilts – Changing Belief Systems
- Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, The Performance Partnership
- Qualified IEMT Trainer
- Qualified IEMT Practitioner and Master Practitioner
- Diploma in Real Skills Hypnosis, Master NLP Trainer Terri Ann Laws at Mental Combat.
- The Works – Byron Katie
- Qualified Personal Life Coach, the Coaching Academy Distinction, 2007
- Reiki Practitioner – Level 1 Usui Shiki Ryoho
- Reiki Practitioner – Level 2 Usui Shiki Ryoho
- Qualified Domestic Violence Worker, trained with Refuge, the National Charity for Domestic Violence
- Qualified in Domestic Violence, Homelessness & The Law – Refuge, the National Charity for Domestic Violence
- Diploma HIV/AIDS Awareness, Cara Life – Cara Trust
- Masters of Art, in Contemporary and Post War Art, from Sotheby’s Institute of Art
- Masters of Art, in Arts Criticism, from City University. Thesis explored trauma and memory in the poetry of Paul Celan and sculptures of Doris Salcedo.
Statement on Ethics, Integrity and Transparency
As someone that cares deeply about professionalism and ethical practices I adhere to the International Coaching Federation Code of Ethics. The ICF Code of ethics describes the ICF core values, ethical principles, and standards of behaviour for all ICF professionals. Additionally, Nina Madden Ltd commits to acting with integrity and transparency. I do not believe in using manipulative or dishonest sales tactics and strive to provide a safe and ethical sales process.
What I Do When Not Coaching
When I’m not coaching or delivering training around the world, you’ll find me on a motorcycle in the mountains, letting my hair down. Preferably in the Himalayas, but my curiosity has taken me across Asia, the Stans and Central Asia and Africa.