Nina Madden; NLP Master Coach, Healer and Accredited Trainer of NLP, Hypnotherapy & Life Coaching
Hello, my name is Nina Madden and I am a NLP Coach, Therapist and Teacher.
I work with smart and passionate people who are going through tough times. They want to up-level their life or make big changes.
I use a unique blend of NLP Coaching, Life Coaching, Hypnosis, Healing and Guided Journeys that get to the root cause and start healing the issues very quickly.
In just a few sessions you will feel freer, happier and more confident than you have in a long time.
I am based in Kensington, London and have been doing this for over 15 years.
Who I Work With
Women with a Purpose
I work with women in their 40s and 50s who have gone through, or are going through life changes. This can be affairs, divorce, etc., They are struggling with confidence, self-esteem and anxiety.
By working together we create something just ‘for you’.
You will come out of the place and connect with a greater you. You will discover ‘fun’ again and in just a few sessions you will start to feel much more empowered, happy and free.
The reason I am different from the competition is that we design a bespoke program around your needs.
In just a few sessions you start you’ll notice renewed optimism, energy and excitement about the future.
As a result of working together you’ll feel confident, sexy and ready to ‘rock’ this new stage of life – as an empowered, independent woman with her own life and her own path.
“Since my seeing Nina my attitude to life has changed in so many ways that I notice the results of this every day. I have cleared things up from my past and can now understand what was holding back before. Through valuing myself again I have started living life, facing my fears and challenging myself.
I feel like a whole person for the first time and I can withstand anything life throws at me. Knowing what I know now, I cannot believe I waited this long before deciding to get help. Life is precious!” Marianne – private NLP Coaching Client
Entrepreneurs, Individuals in Finance
I work with entrepreneurs, men in the finance industries, and A-type personalities who are ambitious, successful, driven but struggle with anxiety, stress and feeling isolated.
They feel unusually strung out and lacking in focus and concentration.
Deep down you worry you are becoming burnt out.
In just a few sessions you’ll feel calmer, more at peace and more relaxed. You’ll create the mental space that gives you new focus and energy and eventually renewed drive.
The reason I’m different from the competition is that I have many years experience working with these types of issues, and understand the pressures you face. I bring healing to the situation that you won’t be able to find elsewhere.
You will become calmer feel more rested, more positive and more focused. This in fact, helps you be more productive and successful.
Actors, Creatives Playwrights, Writers, Producers
I work with are actors, creatives, playwrights who have had significant success (I don’t take new budding actors or actresses) but who hit a lull in their career.
They struggle to find traction for their passion projects, and end up doing “hacks” or worse – nothing at all.
In just a few sessions you’ll get in touch with the creative forces within you. Very quickly you will start seeing results you just didn’t think were possible.
Even if things have been dead for years.
I use a unique blend of healing methods in combination with modalities such as NLP, Hypnosis, Life Coaching, Time Line Therapy, Guided Journeys to get to the root very quickly, so you can start to feel a change.
What makes me different is that I have experience with this situation and proven results.
You will see big changes very quickly.
“Nina when I came to you I said I wanted back in the game. I am back in the game!” Bafta Award Winning Writer, Producer and Actor
Your first step is to reach out and book a call with me. This is a free consultation where we discuss what is going on with you and what you can expect from working with me.
You can then make a decision if you want to start working with me or not.
Call directly: +44 (0) 7906 255 529. Or SMS to request a call back.
You can also email: email@example.comBOOK A CALL
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified & Accredited Trainer of NLP, Hypnotherapy & Life Coaching – trained by Master INPLTA trainer Terri Ann Laws – author of “Help I am Going Crazy”
- Robert Dilts – Changing Belief Systems – ITS Training Seminars.
- Qualified & Accredited Trainer of NLP, Sue Kight, author of NLP at Work
- Diploma in Real Skills Hypnosis, a practical, skills-based Hypnotherapy programme. Trained by Terri Ann Laws at Mental Combat, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy® – a powerful method for therapeutic change. Trained in Time Line Therapy®, created by Tad James, M.S., PhD., and Dr. Wyatt Woodsmall, Master INLPTA trainer of NLP, by David Shephard, Master Trainer of Time-line Therapy® in the UK, The Performance Partnership.
- Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, also trained by David Shephard, Master Trainer of Time-line Therapy® in the UK, The Performance Partnership.
- Master Practitioner of NLP. Attended and qualified with several Master Trainers including David Shephard, of the Performance Partnership, Sue Knight, and Terri Ann Laws (INLPTA)
- Licensed to perform the Personal Breakthrough Session, a unique full day transformational therapy session.
- The Works – Byron Katie
- Personal Life Coach by the Coaching Academy, the original training body for Life Coaches in the UK. Qualified with a Distinction.
- Reiki Practitioner – Level 1 Usui Shiki Ryoho
- Domestic Violence Training, Refuge, the National Charity for Domestic Violence, UK
- Qualified in Domestic Violence, Homelessness & The Law – Refuge, the National Charity for Domestic Violence, UK
- Diploma HIV/AIDS Awareness, Cara Life – Cara Trust, UK
- Masters of Art, in Contemporary and Post War Art, from Sotheby’s Institute of Art
- Masters of Art, in Arts Criticism, from City University. Thesis explored trauma and memory in the poetry of Paul Celan and sculptures of Doris Salcedo.