Welcome to my page
I’m Nina Madden and I am an ICF accredited Life Coach (PCC Level), NLP Master Practitioner, and I’ve been an accredited trainer of NLP and Life Coaching since 2010.
I qualified as a Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner in 2006, and since then I have continued to hone my coaching and therapeutic skills through hundreds of additional hours of training each year.
What I am Currently Doing – Accredited Training
I offer intimate and dedicated training in a accelerated learning timeframe so that the training is accomplished in a relatively short period of time. Groups are kept small, and the training is interactive, skills-based and hands on. You have lot’s of feedback and personal interaction with me, your trainer, so that you can accelerate your growth and really learn to become a skilful and empowered Life Coach and NLP Master.
The training is recognised by the ICF (International Coach Federation, the ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) and the ANLP and ABNLP. We’ve qualified hundreds of successful Life Coaches and NLP Masters who are changing lives world-wide.
What I am Currently Doing – Life Coaching and NLP
I am passionate about helping my clients step out of their comfort zone and get unstuck and step into their best lives.
I’ll help you get clarity on what you want your life to be like, create a vision for your future, and shape an actionable and exciting action plan to make it happen. Coaching with NLP helps you get from where you are to where you want to be much faster and easier than if you tried to do it alone.
Throughout you’ll be supported to overcome fear, move through the feelings of self-doubt and worry; and step into the most powerful and best version of you. You deserve a life that makes you happy.
What I am Currently Doing – Therapy with NLP and EMDR
Oftentimes, before we can move forward we need to deal with the deep triggers from the past that still plays havoc with our lives.
Symptoms of past trauma and deeply rooted issues are; anxiety, stress, burnout, feeling hopeless and helpless, working all the time, negative border-line addictive behaviours, over reacting, angry outbursts and so on.
I’ll help you get to the root cause and through powerful methods of EMDR and NLP we activate the spontaneous healing capacity of the human heart and mind. You’ll be amazed at just how much better you can feel and how much your life can change in just a few sessions.
This is a safe, confidential and non-judgemental space where we deal with the root cause fast.
I am passionate about helping people heal their past and create the life their hearts truly desire.
I believe it is your right to be happy, fulfilled and empowered. You deserve to be filled with a powerful sense of self-worth, self-compassion and love. It’s your right to connect with, and trust and love yourself and others.
And you deserve a career that nurtures your mind, body and soul; and that is flexible, meaningful and lucrative too.
I absolutely love what I do and I don’t see changing it for anything or anybody soon, except continuing to help my clients discover the incredible treasures and powers within to make their life truly what they want it to be.
My Background and Qualifications
I qualified as a Personal Performance Coach in 2006 with distinction, and NLP Master Practitioner the same year. I immediately set up private practice in Kensington in Drayson Mews, and in 2011 I began teaching.
Here is a selection of some of my qualifications
- EMDR Therapist, The EMDR Centre, recognised by the National Counselling Society
- Creating a Thinking Environment – Time To Think Facilitation – Fiona Dawe, Vital Spaces
- Accredited Trainer of NLP & Hypnosis ABNLP
- ILM Endorsed Training Provider (Institute of Leadership and Management)
- NLP Trainer Member of ANLP
- Accredited Life Coach (PCC Level) The International Coach Federation
- Qualified Ho’oponopono Practitioner
- Qualified Accredited Trainer of NLP, Life Coaching and Hypnosis, INLPTA
- Qualified Trainer of NLP, Sue Knight
- Trauma, The Brain and Recovery, recognised by the National Counselling Society
- Master Practitioner of NLP The Performance Partnership
- Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy®, The Performance Partnership
- Robert Dilts – Changing Belief Systems, ITS NLP
- Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, The Performance Partnership
- Qualified IEMT Trainer
- Qualified IEMT Practitioner and Master Practitioner
- Diploma in Real Skills Hypnosis, Master NLP Trainer Terri Ann Laws at Mental Combat.
- The Works – Byron Katie, home study
- Qualified Personal Life Coach, the Coaching Academy Distinction, 2007
- Reiki Practitioner – Level 1 Usui Shiki Ryoho
- Reiki Practitioner – Level 2 Usui Shiki Ryoho
- Qualified Domestic Violence Worker, trained with Refuge, the National Charity for Domestic Violence
- Qualified in Domestic Violence, Homelessness & The Law – Refuge, the National Charity for Domestic Violence
- Diploma HIV/AIDS Awareness, Cara Life – Cara Trust
- Masters of Art, in Contemporary and Post War Art, from Sotheby’s Institute of Art
- Masters of Art, in Arts Criticism, from City University. Thesis explored trauma and memory in the poetry of Paul Celan and sculptures of Doris Salcedo.
Statement on Ethics, Integrity and Transparency
As someone that cares deeply about professionalism and ethical practices I adhere to the International Coaching Federation Code of Ethics. The ICF Code of ethics describes the ICF core values, ethical principles, and standards of behaviour for all ICF professionals. Additionally, Nina Madden Ltd commits to acting with integrity and transparency. I do not believe in using manipulative or dishonest sales tactics and strive to provide a safe and ethical sales process.