About Nina Madden; NLP Master Coach, Life Coach, Healer and Internationally Acclaimed NLP Trainer
Hi, my name is Nina Madden.
I am a qualified Personal Life Coach, NLP Master Practitioner, Hypnotherapist, IEMT Therapist and Accredited trainer of Life Coaching, Hypnotherapy and NLP.
I have been a therapist and NLP Master Coach for over a decade.
I work with people who are feeling frustrated, stuck and unable to move forward. You want to find out what you want, who you truly are, and how to create an amazing life that is a true reflection of everything that you are and have to give.
I work with people not sure of what they want. Without a larger purpose people drift, feel lost, alone and afraid.
Do you feel like you are not living the life you want, but are unsure of how to change or even not sure of what you want?
Together, through the powerful blend of NLP, Hypnosis, Guided Journeys; we tap into your inner power, desires, ambitions and resources. We create a compelling future and an exciting plan of action to make it happen.
The best thing about it, is that this new future will be authentic and true to who you really are. Not someone else’s expectations, societies rules, or agenda.
With me as your NLP Master Coach you will be supported every step of the way to make it happen.
You will release old patterns and tap into courage, confidence and self-esteem.
Through our work you will also tap into your greater purpose, your reason for living, your soul’s mission and journey.
Many of my clients suffered trauma and abuse. I am a Healer using a mixture of techniques that will allow you to quickly and easily let go, without rehashing the past or digging up old wounds.
My years with Refuge, as a Domestic Violence Worker and the specialised training in DV enables me to risk assess and understand the complexities of these situations.
With the unique blend of the trauma techniques (that do not involve reliving the past), and helping you find the larger purpose of your life, my clients are able to integrate their experiences and make peace with themselves. They are able to stop feeling shame and fear and prevent this from happening again.
This helps them to begin to embrace life and be happy and live happy and healthy lives.
People often come to me when they have a crisis.
It is as if the universe has told them they cannot go on living like this anymore. The crisis, like divorce, redundancy, affairs and life-threatening illnesses become an awakening.
It destroys your old life completely, and invites you to act, be and behave in totally new and unfamiliar ways.
The awakening becomes a call to adventure.
The work we do helps you realise why you are here. And it will equip you to step into your power.
“I could never have imagined Nina’s treatment would be so powerful. I feel like a thousand ghosts have been laid to rest.” Paloma Cambell.
The issues that my clients have successfully overcome by working with me are (but not limited to):
- Lack of purpose and direction, feeling that life is meaningless
- Not able to figure out what you want to do with life
- Feeling down and depressed
- Life crisis’, divorce, redundancy, etc
- Conflicts with family, colleagues, and partners
- Becoming overwhelmed or hi-jacked by emotions (anxiety, anger, teariness) and it ruining jobs, relationships, friendships and just enjoyment of life.
- Not knowing what you want, and not believing you can make it happen.
- Just feeling down and depressed and not knowing why or how to fix it
- Knowing what you want but it feeling so hard to achieve and feeling sad and down because of it
- Anxiety, known and unknown causes
- Trauma, flashbacks, nightmares
- Abuse, domestic violence and childhood abuse (memories, low self-esteem, lack of boundaries, and chaos in life).
- Memories and flashbacks from sexual abuse and fear
- Anger and angry outbursts
- Tearfulness, sadness, grief
- Wanting to up-level your life, embrace your power, and live a positive and amazing life full of everything that you dreamed of.
“Nina since we did the session I have not had a single flashback. They used to come several times a day, and especially in the shower, but for the past two weeks I have slept so well, and there are no flashbacks at all. Thank you so much!” Client who lost seven babies to miscarriages.
“Nina when I came to you I said I wanted back in the game. I am back in the game!” Bafta Award Winning Writer, Producer and Actor
Booking a Call
Through this first conversation, which is free of charge, we will discuss what is going on with you and how you want to change. I will explain how I work, and what can become possible working with me. You can then make a decision if you want to have me as your Master Coach, Healer and Therapist.BOOK A FREE CALL
Who Do I Work With?
Generally, my clients tend to fall into one of the below groups:
- Prominent actors, playwrights, singers, directors and creatives who have had success, but have hit a lull in their careers. They have become lost and want “back in the game”. I don’t work with beginners, or unknown actors or writers.
- Individuals who have hit a plateau and who powerfully want to up-level their lives, be their best self, and reach their full potential.
- Risk-takers in the financial industries, or entrepreneurs, and A-type personalities who want to be on top of their game. People who don’t want to let their emotions get the better of them and ruin negotiations, deals, and relationships.
- Anyone who feels sad, down, depressed and who feels like life is not what they want it to be. This can often be women in their 30s and 40s who have achieved, but find their current path meaningless and empty. They are searching for a meaningful and fulfilling career or vocation.
- Anyone who is struggling with experiences that happened some time ago. Either in childhood or recently, and who feel consumed, overwhelmed and sad (or angry) and who want let go, heal their emotions and move on with life.
- Women 45 & 50 who have gone through a life crisis such as divorce and come out on the other side. They feel fearful and lost, but they want the next stage of life to be amazing. They are ready to rock their future as single, independent, powerful, fun, sexy and financially free and empowered women. And, find love again.
But you don’t have to fall into these categories. If you want to work with me reach out and book a call.
Here are some of my qualifications
- Qualified & Accredited Trainer of NLP, Hypnotherapy & Life Coaching – trained by Master INPLTA trainer Terri Ann Laws – author of “Help I am Going Crazy”
- Robert Dilts – Changing Belief Systems – ITS Training Seminars.
- Qualified & Accredited Trainer of NLP, Sue Kight, author of NLP at Work
- Diploma in Real Skills Hypnosis, a practical, skills-based Hypnotherapy programme. Trained by Terri Ann Laws at Mental Combat, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy® – a powerful method for therapeutic change. Trained in Time Line Therapy®, created by Tad James, M.S., PhD., and Dr. Wyatt Woodsmall, Master INLPTA trainer of NLP, by David Shephard, Master Trainer of Time-line Therapy® in the UK, The Performance Partnership.
- Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, also trained by David Shephard, Master Trainer of Time-line Therapy® in the UK, The Performance Partnership.
- Master Practitioner of NLP. Attended and qualified with several Master Trainers including David Shephard, of the Performance Partnership, Sue Knight, and Terri Ann Laws (INLPTA)
- Licensed to perform the Personal Breakthrough Session, a unique full day transformational therapy session.
- The Works – Byron Katie
- Personal Life Coach by the Coaching Academy, the original training body for Life Coaches in the UK. Qualified with a Distinction.
- Reiki Practitioner – Level 1 Usui Shiki Ryoho
- Domestic Violence Training, Refuge, the National Charity for Domestic Violence, UK
- Qualified in Domestic Violence, Homelessness & The Law – Refuge, the National Charity for Domestic Violence, UK
- Diploma HIV/AIDS Awareness, Cara Life – Cara Trust, UK
- Masters of Art, in Contemporary and Post War Art, from Sotheby’s Institute of Art
- Masters of Art, in Arts Criticism, from City University. Thesis explored trauma and memory in the poetry of Paul Celan and sculptures of Doris Salcedo.
Become a Life Coach & NLP Master Practitioner – join the Professional Life Coaching & NLP Programme:
- The Professional Life Coaching & NLP Programme is Accredited and Approved by the ABNLP, endorsed by the ILM, recognised by the ICF and registered with the ANLP.
- Nina Madden has trained NLP Practitioners, NLP Master Practitioners and Life Coaches for the past ten years.
- The programme is designed to run boutique, in small groups, intimate, practical and hands on.
- This is not just a course to learn how to help others, this is an amazing journey of personal development and growth.
“Making the decision to follow my instinct and sign up and join Nina’s 5-week course was an easy one and the best self-investment I’ve ever made. I had already decided I wanted to become a truly effective life coach, so it was really important to me that the course I would sign up for, was both inspiring and authentic.mYou’d be surprised how many courses you come across that aren’t which can be disheartening!
But then I discovered Nina’s course and it instantly ticked all the boxes. For 1) it’s bespoke so the course content (both theory and practical), is carefully structured and creatively cultivated for you in such a way that provides a real holistic understanding of NLP, which being such a broad topic would otherwise be an overwhelming task. 2) the course beautifully combines NLP and life coaching, which is unique, and added so much more value and context to my learning and 3) I loved the fact that the group sizes are small which made my learning experience so much more powerful.
And I could go on and on, but I would urge anyone looking for the same authenticity from a course – to sign up instantly. You will not be disappointed, and you will get far more than you bargained for.
I can genuinely say that I have never felt more inspired on a course. It was 5 weeks of pure self-discovery and great learning. It broadened my perspective and understanding of people and life, it’s made me more aware of myself, what I bring to situations and allowed me to let go of negative patterns I didn’t even realise I had, which in itself was incredibly healing.
Above all, it allowed me to fully discover and step into my power, which is exactly what I needed to be able to know that I can do that for others too as a life coach. I completed the course a more wholesome person than the one that started, and I am more inspired than ever.
THANK YOU for all the inspiration Nina! It was a pleasure being taught by you! xoxo “
Certified Master Life Coach and NLP Practitioner