Hello and Welcome
My name is Nina Madden. I am a Transformational Coach, Healer and teacher and an internationally accredited Trainer of NLP, Hypnosis and Coaching. I help my clients fully let go of the past and provide practical help to change their lives fast. I have been helping my clients change their lives for over 15 years. I am based in London, Kensington but work with clients all over the world.
My mission is to help you create a life that makes you proud of who you are.
I am also the founder of Life Changes and the creator of the Professional Coaching with NLP Programme; a fully accredited and approved training to become a certified Coach and NLP Practitioner.
Let’s Talk About You
You may be stuck in a job you don’t like, in a relationship that feels stale, or you may be single and looking. You may be struggling with emotions such as anxiety, depression, and loneliness.
You may have a vision for your life that feels impossible to reach, a desire to live differently, or just feel unhappy and not know how to change. You’re feeling frustrated and impatient and ready to change.
WORKING WITH ME 1:1
I use a unique blend of NLP, Coaching, Hypnosis, Timeline Therapy, IEMT and Guided Journeys. These powerful methods help you deeply let go of past hurts and resentments, find your power, enthusiasm, energy and excitement and help you create the kind of life that makes you proud.
This can involve:
- Finding the confidence and courage to go for dreams you have buried a long time ago.
- Getting clarity on who you are and what you truly want out of life.
- Get help to change your life completely, including career, finances, where you live, friendships, relationships, travel and more.
- Radically up-level your career and become much more successful.
- Let go of past hurts and resentments to become free of pain.
- Overcome trauma.
- Get rid of anxiety and sleepless nights.
- Deal with stress and high pressured situations.
- Find your joy, zest and enthusiasm for life again.
Ready to have a powerful conversation about how to change your life? BOOK HERE
Who I Work with
I work with smart and passionate men and women who have had a level of success but who have hit a plateau.
You may be a CEO, the owner/ founder of a company, an entrepreneur, an actor or writer in the middle of your career, someone with a corporate career that feels wrong, or a woman in her 40s/ 50s ready for something new. You feel stuck, irritable, unhappy and you want more.
Deep Personal Change
I work on a deeply personal level that helps you fully step into your own power. In just a few sessions you will find a deeper acceptance, understanding and self-compassion. By resolving unconscious conflicts, removing inner blocks and limitations and finding healing you will feel freer, happier, and more powerful than you have in a long time.
I will help you access the courage, confidence and clarity you need to make powerful changes to your life.
I have worked with deeply personal issues helping clients overcome trauma, miscarriages, abuse, anxiety, fear, depression, loneliness, insomnia, anger and frustration. I have helped my clients with real life practical changes such as career and job changes, total life audit and overhaul, finding love, having babies, starting businesses or charities, breaking up from toxic relationships resolving longstanding family conflicts, overcoming social anxiety and more.
I’ve also helped many entrepreneurs, executives and CEOs with anxiety and stress management, prioritization and goal setting, focus difficulties, energy management, reactivity and high pressure, high volatility work situations.
Having worked many years for Refuge, the National Charity for Domestic Violence, I also have many years’ experience helping women and children escape cycles of violence and abuse and turn their lives around.
I’ve volunteered and run workshops for charities supporting patients with HIV and Aids, and survivors of Domestic Violence. I have a passion for supporting women and girls to become leaders of their own lives.
Work With Me
I have a private practice in Kensington, London and I work with clients from all over the world.
From the very first session you will start seeing changes. You will feel happier within yourself, more in charge and having more direction. You’ll feel more powerful and more focused and this will also help you relax more.
Prices and Options
3-month package 12 sessions £3,000
3-month package 6 sessions £1,500
How to start Working With Me
The first step is to book a free initial assessment. In this call we discuss
- Your specific situation: what you are unhappy about and what you have tried
- What your desire is for coaching
- The results you can expect from working with me based on my previous experience with clients similar to yourself
- What commitment is required from you
- How the coaching works, scheduling sessions, support in between sessions, etc
If you feel excited and happy we can move forward.
How to Book Your Coaching
I will take a deposit of £250 on the phone (we accept all cards) and we will schedule your initial coaching sessions.
You will receive a welcome email that includes tax invoice, receipt, and links to pay the remaining amounts before the coaching starts.
Because of the volume of people desiring to work with me, I cannot book any clients without a deposit. I also do not work on a session-by-session basis, although you can book in an ad-hoc emergency session whenever you wish. If you want to work with me, you will be expected to secure your place on this initial call.
Payment can be spread over three monthly payments. This will also be set up during the first call.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
I do not offer discounts, or changes to the packages or payment plans as I require a commitment from you to start working with you. I do offer a free initial consultation for you to understand fully what it would be like to work with me. And if, for any reason, you are not satisfied once we have started working together, I offer a “no questions asked” 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you decide this is not right for you, you can request an immediate refund for any sessions not yet used.
My Background and Qualifications
I qualified as a Personal Performance Coach in 2007 with distinction, after which I set up my private practice in Kensington in Drayson Mews. I’ve studied NLP, IEMT, Havening, Hypnosis, Guided Journeys, EFT, Reiki, Shamanism and the Healing Arts for years. My work is a unique blend of these methodologies bespokely designed around your needs.
Here is a selection of some of my training and qualifications:
- Accredited Trainer of NLP, Hypnotherapy & Life Coaching – trained by Master INPLTA trainer Terri Ann Laws – author of “Help I am Going Crazy”
- Robert Dilts – Changing Belief Systems – ITS Training Seminars.
- Accredited Trainer of NLP, Sue Knight, Master NLP Trainer and author of “NLP at Work”.
- Diploma in Real Skills Hypnosis, a practical, skills-based Hypnotherapy programme. Trained by Master NLP Trainer Terri Ann Laws at Mental Combat.
- Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy® – a powerful method for therapeutic change. Trained in Time Line Therapy®, created by Tad James, M.S., PhD., and Dr. Wyatt Woodsmall, Master INLPTA trainer of NLP, by David Shephard, Master Trainer of Time-line Therapy® in the UK, The Performance Partnership.
- Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, trained by David Shephard, Master Trainer of Time-line Therapy® in the UK, The Performance Partnership.
- Master Practitioner of NLP. Attended and qualified with several Master Trainers including David Shephard, of the Performance Partnership, Sue Knight, and Terri Ann Laws (INLPTA).
- Licensed to perform the Personal Breakthrough Session, a unique full day transformational therapy session.
- The Works – Byron Katie.
- Personal Life Coach by the Coaching Academy, the original training body for Life Coaches in the UK. Qualified with a Distinction.
- Reiki Practitioner – Level 1 Usui Shiki Ryoho
- Reiki Practitioner – Level 2 Usui Shiki Ryoho
- Domestic Violence Training, Refuge, the National Charity for Domestic Violence, UK
- Qualified in Domestic Violence, Homelessness & The Law – Refuge, the National Charity for Domestic Violence, UK
- Diploma HIV/AIDS Awareness, Cara Life – Cara Trust, UK
- Masters of Art, in Contemporary and Post War Art, from Sotheby’s Institute of Art
- Masters of Art, in Arts Criticism, from City University. Thesis explored trauma and memory in the poetry of Paul Celan and sculptures of Doris Salcedo.
I am a member of ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management), ICF (The International Coaching Federation), ANLP (The Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming) ABNLP (The American Board of NLP). Our programme The Professional Coaching With NLP Programme is accredited by the ABNLP, Endorsed by the ILM, and registered with the ANLP. The programme can also count towards the training portion of your application with the ICF, via their portfolio route.
“Since my seeing Nina my attitude to life has changed in so many ways that I notice the results of this every day. I feel like a whole person for the first time and I can withstand anything life throws at me. Knowing what I know now, I cannot believe I waited this long before deciding to get help. Life is precious!” Marianne – private NLP Life Coaching Client
“Nina when I came to you I said I wanted back in the game. I am back in the game!” Bafta Award Winning Writer, Producer and Actor
“I know you’ll be excited to hear that the play I found a producer for while you were coaching me opens next month in the West End. We have a fabulous cast and things are getting very full-on. I cannot believe the contrast between my life now and a year ago.
In addition to the commission that was finalised while I was seeing you, I now have another one for a massive project and the money is beyond anything I’ve ever earned before. I’m also making great progress with my TV work, and I have been commissioned to write a series for the BBC and I’ve completed a new feature film script earlier this year.
I would love you to come and see the show, and will be very happy to treat you to a ticket to the performance of your choice, by way of a small “thank you” for the difference you’ve made to my career and confidence in such a short time!” – Sarah Rutherford, The Girl That Fell – Trafalgar Studios
Finding My Own Calling and Purpose
In 2006 I really found my calling. I have now been working as a Life Coach, Healer and Therapist for over 15 years.
Before becoming a Life Coach, I spent several years of feeling empty and quite lost.
I have always been asking the big questions such as: “Who am I? What is the meaning of my life?”
I had searched for the answers in psychology, art and in literature. I pursued an academic path at Sotheby’s Institute and City University and gained two MA’s. But they didn’t provide the answers I was looking for.
I considered studying to become a psychotherapist or a counsellor, but I always felt the psychotherapeutic approach made people into victims. When I discovered Life Coaching and NLP in 2006 I was excited to learn a different way of approaching problems and lack of fulfilment.
Here was a discipline that was empowering, fun and dynamic. The approach it didn’t matter what had happened to you in the past, you didn’t have to spend years in therapy; you could change your life now.
I used the tools to change my own life and started to help others too.
Starting My Own Therapy and Life Coaching Practice in 2007
After qualifying as an NLP Coach, NLP Master Practitioner and Life Coach, I set up my own practice. I was able to help my clients change the way they thought about situations, let go of suffering, become empowered and create fulfilling and happy lives. I discovered I had a talent for helping people radically change their lives, even when they had been stuck for years.
I got incredibly positive feedback from clients. They were telling me how much I have helped them and how their lives had changed since starting with me. It was the best feeling in the world. I worked out of Drayson Mews, in Kensington London for over 13 years until the pandemic in 2020. At that point I moved my business online. Since the vaccine has rolled out I have been able to see people face to face again.
Today I split my time between private clients and facilitating training courses and workshops. The signature programme is The Professional Life Coaching with NLP Programme. This programme qualifies you as an NLP Master Practitioner and Life Coach in just six weeks. It is Endorsed by the ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management), registered with the ANLP and accredited by the ABNLP.
This is a training for compassionate people who want meaningful work helping others. You will learn how to empower yourself and your clients to create life on your own terms.
I also run workshops and retreats and have hosted programmes in Thailand and India. In 2021 I am launching several masterminds and new retreats.
When I am Not Working
When I am not working you can find me riding a motorcycle across Africa, through the Rajasthan desert in India. I’ve ridden across Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan, along the Afghan border. I also love music, poetry, art and dance and culture of all forms.
Once Corona is under control I’ll be travelling to India where I will be leading epic adventure tours in the Himalayas for three months. I am also running workshops in Ibiza, and Mykonos, and I’ve got plans to return to California soon too.