How Is The Program Delivered?
- You attend 16 days of live training, full days from 9:30 am to 5:pm, spread over 4-5 weeks. These are intensive, practical, hands-on training days where you practice Coaching and NLP from morning to night, becoming comfortable and used to using the tools.
- The course program also includes of pre-learning videos that introduce you to the many models, tools and techniques that you will learn during the program. These videos will enable you to start learning, and start changing your life in your own time.
- You also receive post-qualifying support and mentoring from your lead trainer Nina Madden.
- We also recommend that you begin a port-folio of practice clients as soon as you can. Many of our students start their portfolio of practice clients on second or third week of the program.
What Are My Official Qualifications?
Your official qualifications will be:
- NLP Practitioner
- NLP Master Practitioner and
- Personal Life Coach
Where Are My Qualifications Recognised? Is The Course Accredited?
Upon qualifying and completing all the assessments you will be an NLP Practitioner (Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming), Certified Life Coach and a Certified NLP Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
The Professional Coaching and NLP Program is accredited and approved by the ABNLP which is the American Board for NLP. You are an NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner on completing the program and passing all your assessments. This enables our international students to work anywhere in the world.
The Professional Life Coaching and NLP is also registered with the ANLP, and the founder and lead trainer Nina Madden is a qualified and Accredited NLP Trainer. The ANLP is the largest and the only independent UK board for NLP. Upon qualification you will be an NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner according to the criteria of the ANLP.
We are endorsed by the ILM – The prestigious Institute of Leadership and Management.
Our training adheres to the core competencies and international coaching models recognised by the ICF, International Coach Federation, meaning that on completion and certification, you can also apply to join the ICF via their portfolio route.
Can I Start Working Straight Away?
Yes absolutely. Just make sure you have insurance and you’re ready to go.
You Say On the Program Page that Some Students Have a Psychology, Reiki or Other Background. What if I’m a Total Beginner? Will I Be Ok On your Course?
You don’t need any background in psychology to excel on our program.
As long as you are compassionate and have a strong desire to make an impact in peoples lives as a job and career.
How Do I Qualify?
You are assessed in line with the agreed criteria from the governing boards such as the ANLP, the ABNLP and the ILM and the ICF. The ICF has developed standards for “Core Competencies” which you are assessed against.
- To complete training participants must attend each of the training day unless otherwise agreed (time can be made up by a) joining another program or b) doing 1:1 work)
- You must submit a test.
- You must demonstrate proficiency in the core NLP techniques
- Show a behavioural integration of the Presuppositions of NLP.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of NLP.
- Behavioural integration of the Core Principles of Coaching.
- Ongoing assessment of the core competencies.
- Participation in the activities and exercises.
- Performing the taught NLP Techniques correctly
- Ability to establish trust and rapport.
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics.
- Remain non-judgemental at all times.
- Ability to create a safe space for your client.
- Never giving advice or suggestions.
Along with the exam you are also assessed according to the membership boards on the following
- Behavioural integration of the Core Competencies of the ICF (live assessment during the training).
- Behavioural integration of the Presuppositions of NLP within your coaching practice (live assessment during the training).
- Adherence and understanding of the Coaching Model TGROW (live assessment during the training)
- Accurate understanding of when to use what in NLP, and demonstration that you are capable of performing the various techniques (live assessment during the live training).
We are fair and transparent on our assessment and you will as much as possible be given a fair opportunity to act on any feedback, showing that you have learnt and are continuing to learn.
Does Everyone Pass?
No. Not everyone passes.
What Are The Major Causes of Not Passing?
Dropping out. Not attending the course. Not handing in the test. Not adhering to the code of ethics. (Having an unethical agenda). Not taking on board feedback or willingness to learn.
What Happens If I Fail An Element Of The Assessment?
Should you fail on one element, it will be explained to you why you failed and what is required from you. You will then be given the opportunity to redo that element showing that you have taken the feedback on-board and that you clearly understand and have improved.
We do not try to “trick” anyone or make it difficult for you.
We are here to help you become the best coach that you can be.
Our assessment is transparent and fair, and should you disagree with the opinion of your lead trainer, you have recourse to our complaints procedure as a first course of action, and finally if you feel you have been treated unfairly, you can take it up with the ANLP. the ILM or the ABNLP.
What Happens If I Get Sick or Have an Emergency Half Way Through?
We understand that life happens. If you need to drop out for any reason we do our best to put you onto the next program so that you can complete your learning without any extra charge. This is done by our discretion and as a matter of good will.
What Does Endorsed by The ILM mean?
This means that The Professional Coaching & NLP Program has gone through a vigorous verification process by the ILM and that we have achieved Endorsed Status.
Being endorsed by the ILM means:
- ILM recognises our expertise in tailoring and delivering bespoke training that meets our organisation’s needs.
- ILM Recognition ensures our freedom to tailor the length, content and delivery of your programmes, whilst they monitor the overall quality.
- ILM ensures the quality of our program and the fairness and transparency of our assessment through regular visits and sampling by external assessors.
- ILM recognition empowers individual and organisational leadership with flexible and quality assured solutions for progression.
There is a long and arduous process to get ILM endorsed status.
ILM assesses all our course material, content, structure, lecture plans, policies and procedures, material, power-points, flip charts, manuals, etc.
This means that you have recourse to things like:
- Internal Quality Assurance
- Conflicts of Interest
- Reasonable adjustment policies
- Malpractice and Maladministration
- Complaints procedures
- Aims and Objectives for each part of the syllabus and for the program as a whole
- Reasonable Adjustment Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Privacy and Data Protection
This means that your assessment and qualification is assessed on a regular basis by external versifiers who visit our centre and make sure that all records as to your exams and assessment documents are kept on file, transparent and fair. They may look at things such as:
- management of ILM provision;
- implementation of policies and procedures;
- appropriateness of resources;
- suitability of learner support;
- validity of assessment and internal verification processes;
- reliability of IQA records;
- approach towards areas for continuous improvement;
- Implementation of any previous actions issued via internal or external quality assurance (EQA).
You Provide Two Prices, One Including ILM Diploma and One Without – What Is The Difference?
There is no difference in the program, in what you learn, the content, structure or hours.
However, there is a difference in how your application is handled and the administrative paperwork and procedures around your assessment.
The reason we offer the ILM as an optional extra, is because many of our students are not interested in working in the corporate arena, and the ILM is not relevant to them.
If you wish to have an ILM Diploma please let us know ahead of the first day of your training.
What About Your Price? £5,497 is a lot of money.
Absolutely – we appreciate that it is a large investment.
We are regulated and accredited;
There are many cheap, non-regulated courses on the market that will not equip you with the skills and tools you need to truly be able to help people.
You can do online courses and get a certificate with almost no assessment.
If you misrepresent your level of skill and qualification you make yourself very vulnerable to malpractice suits. It only takes one unhappy client, and god forbid something would happen.
You get three qualifications enabling you to truly help people;
The Professional Life Coaching & NLP Program is a combined program, providing you with three recognised qualifications.
The cost of each one separately according to market prices you would be paying:
- NLP Practitioner £2,800 (+VAT)
- NLP Master Practitioner £3,500 (+VAT)
- Life Coaching/ Personal Coaching £4,500 (+ VAT)
Total Average Market Price £10,800 (+VAT)
Option A: The Professional Life Coaching & NLP Program (no ILM Diploma) £4,997
Option B: The Professional Life Coaching & NLP Program (with ILM Diploma) £5,497
Please let us know if you are interested in the ILM Diploma or not before registering.
(You can change your mind later and add it but it creates a bit more paperwork).
So, you can see that our program is very competitively priced.
What Are Typical Earnings of a Life Coach or NLP Master Practitioner?
Our students typically start at £100 – £120 per hour for Life Coaching and NLP to members of the public, working either through therapy centres and clinics or individually from home, or from rented ad-hoc offices (there are many offices available throughout London that charge around 16-20 per hour for a room.)
More established coaches tend to charge £150-£250 per hour. In Harley Street £350 per hour and upward is not unusual.
Corporate coaches can earn anything between £1,000 per day to £5,000 per day depending on their industry and niche, and in finance there is a well known NLP Coach charging £10,000 for 3 sessions.
Outside London the fees are slightly lower. A quick google search should tell you the market prices. You can search Life Coaching, NLP Master Practitioners but also things like Hypnotherapy and CBT.
A Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner can easily work with 15-20 clients per week. This provides you with a weekly income of (on the lower end) £2,250 to £3,750 per week or £9,000 to £15,000 per month.
Your ability to earn is the combination of your hourly fee and your willingness to see clients.
To be an excellent life coach you need true passion for helping people become empowered, happy and fulfilled. This is not a way to make money quick.
Can I Become Qualified in Just Five Weeks?
No need to spend years at university. You can become an NLP Practitioner, Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner in just five weeks with the Professional Coaching and NLP Program.
This is not an education in psychology or counselling but that does not mean that you can’t help people make deep and profound changes to their lives.
With our program you
- Get the theory, tools and techniques through or online learning portal.
- Have 16 full days of intensive full-on supervised practice, coaching and NLP interventions.
- Have access to mentoring and support as you build your portfolio of clients after you qualify.
- Have access to a community of learners via our private Facebook Group for support and peer to peer practice.
What Logos Can I Use on My Website?
Once you are qualified you are able to join the various membership boards.
ILM – make sure that you request an ILM Diplama when registering. You can join the ILM and pay the yearly fee. Once a member you can use their logo on your website.
ANLP – once qualified you are entitled to join the ANLP. Once a member you can then use the ANLP logo on your website.
ABNLP – same here. Once qualfied you can join the ABNLP and use their logo on your website.
ICF – once you have qualified you can join the ICF via their portfolio route. Once that is done, you can use their logo too.
With all of these membership boards the rules are the same. You must be a member in order to use their logo. Each board is between £120 – £180 per year. You don’t have to be a member to practice.
Do I Need Insurance To Practice?
Yes you must have insurance.
Our students insure with Holistic Insurances and the premium is about £65 per year.
Do I Need Any Prior Qualifications?
No. You do nit need a university degree to join our program.
I’m Ready To Enrol – What Are The Next Steps?
Reach out to the office on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07906255529.
We will take your payment and once registered you will be onboarded and given access to all the materials.
You’ll receive a series of emails with all the information you need and you can contact either Nina or Jeanette for any support needs you may have. All this is in your welcome pack.