The Professional Life Coaching & NLP Training Program
Do You Want a Career Helping People?
- Without studying for years?
- Without having a degree in psychology or counselling?
- Without having to fix yourself or be perfect first?
As a Professional Life Coach with NLP you will be helping people change their lives. You will help them find purpose and meaning, you will help them let go of the past, and find happiness, authenticity and personal power to create life on their own terms.
The Professional Life Coaching & NLP Program
Through the Professional Life Coaching & NLP Program you will be qualified in just five weeks. You can then set up your own practice, start seeing clients and start changing lives.
This is amazing training and a journey of transformation and change. You will learn how to help others, whilst at the same time experience profound growth, development and change.
This training is accredited and approved. It is accredited by the ABNLP, recognised by the ICF where you can join via the portfolio route and endorsed by the ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) and you can also register with the ANLP.
Who Comes On This Training?
You don’t need any experience or a degree to come on this training and to qualify as a Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner.
✔Some have a background in Reiki, NLP, Life Coaching, RTT, or other modalities and they want to deepen their ability to help people more.
✔Some have a background in social work, youth-work, counselling but find that the work is draining. They want a more positive, forward looking approach to change.
✔Some are from a corporate background with little or no experience working with people but they feel unfulfilled and want a new career.
✔Some have a background in HR and want to be able to help people more.
✔Some want to develop themselves and access the most powerful version of themselves, to feel happy, fulfilled and free.
You don’t need a degree to do our program, nor do you need experience working with people.
Whatever your background – if you have a passion for helping others – we are here to help you succeed.
Through the Professional Coaching & NLP Program you become a Certified Life Coach, NLP Practitioner & NLP Master Practitioner.
Through this training, we provide you with a solid platform from which to help your clients in deep and profound ways.
This training is fun, dynamic and life changing.
Our Life Coaching and NLP program is different because you don’t just get the Life Coaching Certification, the NLP Practitioner & NLP Master Practitioner Certification. You get amazing models on Metaphors, Archetypes and Hero’s Journey too.
“Thank you Nina.. I find it rather hard to express in words quite how I feel about my entire experience. You are such a powerful, insightful Coach who in turn empowers and enables clients to become that too… That’s magic! I am literally still bursting with excitement. Also, yesterday Hero’s Journey unlocked many other heroes journeys I’ve walked, and I am going to acknowledge it, learn from it, as I embark on this next call to adventure. Lots of Love – Chrystella.”
In total you get:
- NLP Practitioner Certification
- Life Coach Certification
- NLP Master Practitioner Certification
- Metaphor Masterclass
- Transformational Storytelling
- Hero’s Journey
- Boutique training – small groups
- Beautiful location in central London
- Weekend training
- Access to 12 months mentoring and support
- Learn directly with expert Master Coach, Healer and Therapist Nina Madden
- Fully Accredited and Approved (see the bottom of this page for details on membership boards and accreditation)
In Summary You Get:
- NLP Practitioner Certification
- Life Coaching Certification
- NLP Master Practitioner
In this programme, we have also included powerful models that have been amazing transforming her clients’ victim stories, into powerful narratives of change which have helped them turn their lives around. These are:
- Metaphors – drawing on the work of David Grove and Clean Language – metaphors have a deep and powerfully effect on how we act in the world. Knowing your metaphors will give you meaning, insight and power to grow and expand your life, and enjoy the adventure of being alive.
- Archetypes – drawing on the work of Jung and subsequently Carolyn Myss and Sacred Contracts – knowing our deeply unconscious energetic personalities, our unique destinies, the shadow side and why we have the experiences we have helps you understand why you have been suffering and struggling, and in the same way helps your clients find the meaning they have been looking for.
- Your Hero’s Journey – based on Joseph Campbell’s work – flipping your victim story (and of the clients’) onto its head and changing the story that has kept you stuck frees you from the cage of your mind so that you can live fully, and love your life even though it has been painful at times.
- Healing Stories – Transformational Storytelling – how to use storytelling to transform your own and clients’ suffering into sources of wisdom and power so that they can powerfully move forward in life, even though they may have been stuck for years.
£4,997 is the discounted price.
£5,497 to include ILM DiplomaBook A FREE Call
“I am truly grateful to have experienced NLP with such a wonderful person as Nina. She is a strong, enlightened and generous person. Her course was not only an intense learning experience, but it was also a place full of sharing and uplifting conversations.
She has this natural way of leading the group and creating harmony between people with very different ages, backgrounds and cultures. She opened many doors and created peaceful bridges in my way of seeing the world.
I believe NLP has a deep and almost unconscious way of guiding my life now. I also recommend it for people who have experienced trauma.
I myself was able to overcome, understand and even embrace a lot of the thoughts and challenges that followed my experience of sexual abuse. To make it short, thank you Nina, and keep on uplifting this world and its people. ”
What You Will Learn on The Professional Life Coaching & NLP Program
NLP Practitioner – Understanding the Nature of Human Beings and the World
NLP Practitioner Certification
- System and ways of thinking that enables you to be powerful, empowered and free.
- Understanding the nature of the world, of being a human and subjective experience.
- Access the full resources of the human mind including the unconscious mind.
Sharpening Your Senses – Developing Your Intuition
- Rapport skills to connect to & make people like, trust and cooperate with you
- Primary representation systems – communicate using your clients’ preferred communication style to improve your relationships, engagement and buy-in.
- Connect with everyone in the room (not just 10%)
- Eye Accessing Patterns – be able to tell what people are thinking by how they move their eyes
Mastering Your Emotions & Helping Clients Master Theirs
- Control your state and emotions
- Avoid being hijacked by emotions at inappropriate times
- Choose your mood – build resilience, confidence and self-esteem
- Anchoring – installing powerful emotional states in yourself and others
- Collapsing negative emotions – removing negative emotions from places, people and memories
- Influencing other people’s emotional states – make people feel happy, courageous and wonderful
- Techniques to remove triggers and hot buttons
- Removing negative belief systems and clusters of beliefs that keep you small, stuck and afraid
Mastering Successful Communication
- The Meta Model: Ask the right questions to get to the deep structure
- Spot when people are deflecting, lying, distracting or trying to fool you
- Pull out wrong or unhelpful thinking
- Milton Model: Language of influence, persuasion and hypnosis
- Conversational Hypnosis. Influence people to think and do what you wish them to do without them knowing
Programming Your Future
- How to create a compelling future for yourself and others
- Using the resources of the unconscious mind to create the life of your dreams
- Discovering your true wants and desires and setting up the unconscious mind to make it happen
Managing Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Conflict resolution – turning anger and conflict into harmonious and happy relationships
- Heal troubled relationships
- Personal alignment – Aligning the self and others
NLP and Mental Strategies
- Understanding how and why some people are successful, and some people are not
- Becoming aware of your own strategies for anger, frustration, and anxiety and how to change these
- Learning empowering mindset, belief systems and actions so that you can install the empowering mindset in yourself and achieve the same success
- Techniques to remove triggers and hot buttons for anger, fear, anxiety and depression
Life Coaching Certification
- Powerful structure to the sessions with beginning middle and end
- Define the coaching relationship
- Most commonly recognised coaching model – TGROW (used by the ICF, The Coaching Academy and more)
- Lots of practical life coaching tools
- Whole-form supervised Life Coaching sessions – practice and feedback
- How to make every session count
- A fall-back frame and a structure. Never be lost or get side-tracked.
- Coaching tools to help you get the best out of people
- Exploring the reality of the client’s situation and how to move forward
- Full professional framework
- A clear understanding of the issues that you can and cannot work with
- Confident to handle any client and situation
- The power of presence
- Active listening
- Multi-level listening
- Ethics of coaching
- How to handle the professional relationship
- You as a coach, your vision – Developing your unique style
NLP Master Practitioner Certification
Becoming a Master of Perception – See Inside the Minds of Others
- Advanced Body Language – being able to read and sense minute shifts in emotion, thoughts and feelings
- Spot dishonesty and internal conflicts in others
- Spot incongruence
- Know when someone is lying
- Micro Expressions – read micro-expressions, masked expression and emblematic expressions on the face
- Reading group dynamics. Who is alpha, who is a peacemaker who is the outsider?
The Personality Matrix – Meta Programs, Values and Beliefs
- Predicting behaviour and reactions of others with consistent accuracy
- Tailor your communication to have maximum effect.
- Learn how to use other people’s beliefs, values and meta-programs
Freeing Yourself from the Past – Time Line Re-Imprinting
- Techniques to remove any kind of negative feelings and imprints from childhood
- Timeline Re-Imprinting to remove painful emotions
- Removing sadness, anxiety, depression, fear, hurt, guilt and shame from the past
- Techniques to change your relationship to yourself, to increase compassion, self-love and self-esteem
NLP Therapy, Tools & Techniques
- Tools and techniques to quickly change unwanted behaviour and habits in yourself and in your clients.
- Identify the source of fear for things like public speaking, phobias, and anxiety and being able to remove the belief system that causes the fear
- Techniques and tools to change negative behaviours and habits
- Advanced Anchoring – installing powerful emotional states in yourself and others, collapsing negative emotions, controlling your emotions,
- Belief Change Methods and Techniques
- Conflict negotiation – creating harmonious and happy relationships.
Creating a Compelling Future – Priming the Unconscious Mind for Success
- Tools and techniques to program the unconscious mind for future success, happiness and personal power
Advanced NLP & Coaching Skills
- Have the flexibility to operate within different frameworks to achieve the desired results (spiritual, biological, conceptual, neurobiological, and psychological) and switch according to the clients’ beleif system
- Moving away from set techniques and practice free-flowing, creative and intuitive NLP work.
- Learn how to put together whole-form coaching sessions
- How to work based on the client in front of you – not based on the manual or book of techniques or scripts
- Develop your unique individual style as a coach
- How to be a powerful coach that makes a difference to people’s lives
Archetypes and “Metaphors of Identity”
- Discovering your personal life metaphors and metaphors of identity
- Understanding how your metaphors are intimately connected to your life path and your personal destiny
- Understanding what impact your operational metaphors have on your behaviour and personality
- Alternative realities – psychoactive metaphor work (shamanism, guided journey) for those who are interested
Your Personal Hero’s Journey
- Discovering Your Personal Hero’s Journey
- Helping others change through an understanding of their Hero’s Journey
- Understanding our personal life challenges and why people show up in our lives. Both good and bad.
- Discovering your personal dominant narratives
- Learning how to release dis-empowering narratives and replace them with a different story – a story that will help you be authentic, true, empowered and happy
- Exploring your life contracts – why you have the experiences you have and meet the people you meet – what they are here to teach you and how to finally release suffering from your life
- Discovering your Archetypal Guides and how they inform your personality and shape your destiny
- Working with archetypes to develop powerful new skills and abilities
Group Dynamics and Leadership
Leadership modules, including the matrix of leadership
- Learn to see what unconscious leadership styles are in place (collaborative/ coercive / self/ other and what meta-programs are dominant)
- Understand how to tell the unspoken hierarchies of any group within a few seconds of entering the group (bar, meeting, boardroom, office, pub)
- Know how to adapt within seconds to operate within that style
- Understand to position yourself in the hierarchies to give you most success
- Systemic understanding of groups and group culture
- Evolution of systems of behaviour, beliefs, and values creating societies –
- Systemic thinking – enabling you to gauge which one is operating in any organisation or group and adapt accordingly to get the best results from that group
HEALING STORIES – TRANSFORMATIONAL STORYTELLING
Becoming a Powerful Story Teller
- Identify the clients limiting metaphors – using interviews with figures such as Stephen Fry and Howie Mandell.
- Learn the structure of healing stories, as used by Dr Milton Erickson
- Learn how to create Healing and Transformational stories that heal, sooth and empower.
“Thank you Nina, for an unforgettable life experience. I am so grateful! This course has changed my life forever and I haven’t even been able to practice anything in depth, so I am really looking forward to the next few weeks. Looking forward to reconnecting with you in the near future. Have a fantastic time in Thailand and see you in the new year! Xx” – Ana Carvalho
Certification and Accreditation
Upon qualifying and completing all the assessments you will be an NLP Practitioner (Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming), Certified Life Coach and a Certified NLP Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). Our NLP training is accredited and approved by the ABNLP which is the American Board for NLP. This enables our international students to work anywhere in the world. We are registered training providers with the ANLP which is the largest and the only independent UK board for NLP. We are endorsed by the ILM – The prestigious Institute of Leadership and Management, and our training follows the core competencies and international coaching models recognised by the ICF, International Coach Federation, meaning that on completion and certification, you can apply to join them via their portfolio route.
On completion of the five week programme, and provided you pass the assignments you will be qualified to see your own paying clients.
“I believe worked so well because with guidance you finally realize that you have the power within yourself to affect your situation, it is not a magical drug that is prescribed but you face your fears and deal with things in your past that have been holding you back. You understand the cause and effect of how you ended up where you are today. It is this empowering wisdom that enables you to keep progressing after the sessions have ended and you are again faced with the real world. Through Nina’s excellent guidance I had found my inner strength, and things that before seemed impossible now are achievable. Because of this you are no longer a victim of things that have happened in the past, but in control and in charge of your own life and how you choose to live it.” – Marianne Bengtson