Do you want a career helping others?
Do you long to do something meaningful? Do you want to make an impact?
The Professional Life Coaching With NLP Programme qualifies you as NLP Practitioner, Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner, ready to work with your paying clients in just a few weeks.
Being a Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner means you will be helping others every day. You will feel the sense of contribution and meaning as you become part of your clients’ journeys towards happiness, fulfilment and success.
This is an intensive and fun immersion programme that will transform you and your clients’ lives. You will learn NLP and Coaching, but also how to use Archetypes, Metaphor and Hero’s Journey and Hypnosis.
In early March 2020 I realised that we were in for some difficult times and rewrote my beautiful programme so that it could be accessed via Zoom. We have now run four successful Zoom trainings and the feedback has been fantastic.
The Professional Life Coaching With NLP Programme
You will learn how to:
- Awaken yourself and your clients to their true purpose.
- Empower yourself and clients to step into their power.
- Powerful methods to hold, heal and release pain, suffering and negative emotions without digging in the past.
- How to use Myth, Metaphors and Archetypes to help your clients in profound ways.
- How stories powerfully shape our lives and how to re-write the story of our life.
If you are looking for a profound training experience that will help you transform your life this is the right course for you.
How Will It Work Over Zoom and What Are the Timings?
I believe in looking at reality to accept and embrace the world as it is. I never postponed any courses because I knew we were in for a long and uncomfortable ride. Some of my highest values are flexibility and adaptability and in thriving in whatever life throws at you. That is why I continued to deliver this amazing programme.
Nobody is expected to sit in front of a computer for a full day – that would be exhausting for all of us! The course is interactive, fun and dynamic. There is a mixture of Zoom sessions, group practices and smaller breakout rooms. The course is varied and fun and the feedback has been excellent.
My priority is to deliver the content, knowledge and skill for you to become professional Life Coaches and NLP Practitioners – ready for your own private clients. You’re here to have a fantastic learning experience.
Now is the time to learn.
Even though we are moving towards an easing of lockdown I think one thing has become clear; and that is we only have the present moment. If you haven’t done it yet; this the time to make the change you desire and deserve.
You can email email@example.com
Phone : + 44 (0)7906 255 529
Dates The Professional Life Coaching With NLP Programme
The course is a total of 16 live training days, plus pre-learning material. The course dates are as follows:
January Course 2021 – The dates are 7 – 10, 16 – 17, 22 – 24, 28 – 31 January and 5 – 7 February 2021. FULL/ COMPLETED
April/ May Course 2021 – The dates are 8 – 11, 16 – 17 April, 23 – 25 April, 6 – 9 May and 28 – 30 May. SPACES STILL AVAILABLE. *ACTION REQUIRED – REGISTER NOW
We have planned these dates to fall before holidays are again possible in the UK, but to avoid Easter and May Bank Holiday, and to free up the two weekends in May.
November Course 2021 – The dates are 11- 14, 20 – 21, 26 – 28 November, 2 – 5, 10 – 12 December 2021. SPACES STILL AVAILABLE. REGISTER NOW.
The training is live, on Zoom, during the above dates and the times are 10 am to 5 pm UK time. Contact us to find out more.
Fees & How To Enrol in the Professional Life Coaching With NLP Programme
The programme is very competitively priced as you gain three full qualifications for the price of one. (NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner and Life Coach). The programme is accredited and approved and you can join the major membership boards, gain insurance and start working straight away. We have a cap on numbers and groups are limited to 12 per group so it is important to book early.
You have two options – You can speak about this with us on the phone.
Option 1 (NLP Practitioner, Life Coach & NLP Master Practitioner including ILM Certification) £5,497
Option 2 (NLP Practitioner, Life Coach & NLP Master Practitioner not including ILM Certification) £4,997
This price includes everything including live training, manuals, pre-learning materials, certification etc. There are no hidden or extra costs.
Deposit of £997 is required to secure your space. Because of the cap on numbers we can’t hold any spaces without deposit.
The course runs maximum four times per year.
What are my Certifications and Accreditations?
Upon qualifying and completing the assessments you will be an NLP Practitioner (Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming), Certified Life Coach and a Certified NLP Master Practitioner (Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
Our NLP training is Accredited and Approved by the ABNLP and we are registered training providers with the ANLP which is the only independent UK board for NLP. On qualifying you can join these boards and use their logos on your website. We are also Endorsed by the ILM – The prestigious Institute of Leadership and Management.
How Does The Professional Life Coaching With NLP Programme work?
- Register your place by calling the office and paying the deposit.
- Get immediate access to pre-learning videos and start changing your life straight away.
- Boutique training with small groups originally of maximum 12 participants.
- Originally delivered from my home in Kensington London but during Covid it is delivered via Zoom. Learn from the comfort of your own home.
- Friendly psychologically safe environment.
- The course is a total of 16 live training days. Dates can be seen above.
- You will be trained by me personally – Master NLP Coach, Healer and Accredited Trainer of NLP, Life Coaching & Hypnosis.
- Qualify in five weeks with three recognised qualifications – NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner & Life Coach.
- Learn about additional methods such as Metaphors, Story telling, Archetypes and Hero’s Journey.
- Structured curriculum with lots of hands-on Life Coaching and NLP practice.
- We adhere to the core competencies of ICF and teach the internationally recognised coaching methodologies.
- Once you qualify you have access to coaching mentoring, workshops, retreats and business strategy.
- Accredited and internationally recognised. ABNLP (accredited) ANLP (registered) ILM (Endorsed).
- Eligible to start working with paying clients straight away.
- Eligible to gain insurance and call yourself a Life Coach (Personal Coach), NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner.
Worried about the Business Side of Being a Life Coach and NLP Practitioner?
I’ve included a bonus module that covers the practical aspects of setting up your own business. You get detailed information on everything needed, including links to insurance company, bank accounts, registering with HMRC, accreditation bodies, advertising, website building etc.
Who Comes On This Training?
This course tends to attract people who long to have a career helping others. They want to make a profound impact and change lives, but they don’t want to study psychology for years.
Some are therapists already but they tend to see a more positive and more empowering approach. Some attendees have had successful careers in HR or banking but feel unfulfilled. And some have a background in alternative therapies like Reiki or mindfulness. But you don’t need any prior experience to do our course. If you have a longing in your heart to have a career where you help others – then this is the right course for you.
The people who come on this training understand the importance of having a recognised, accredited and high-quality, training to get the foundation right. They’re ready and willing to investing time, money and effort into making their dreams real.
You don’t have to be “perfect” to do our course or to be a Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner, but you need to want to help people.
Your Life Coaching and NLP Certifications
On successfully completing this training you will gain three qualifications:
- NLP Practitioner Certification
- Life Coach Certification
- NLP Master Practitioner Certification
Your qualification is recognised and approved, and you can join the appropriate membership boards. You can get insured and start working with your own paying clients straight away. See below for specific accreditation details.
In this programme we go beyond NLP – I’ve also included powerful models that have been amazing at helping my clients. These include:
- Metaphor, Myth and Archetypes
- Transformational story telling
- Hero’s Journey
- The Practicalities of Being a Life Coach and NLP Practitioner – free module that covers all the aspects of setting up a fully functioning business as a Life Coach and NLP Practitioner.
Why study NLP?
Life Coaching is fantastic helping your clients create a future that represents everything they want. It is empowering, and forward looking. However, often emotions, unconscious patterns and self-sabotage gets in the way of creating that future. People are blocked, stuck, lacking in clarity. They feel helpless and hopeless.
NLP helps you get much deeper and remove emotional blocks, fears and anxieties and break negative patterns for good.
If you’re considering becoming a Life Coach & NLP Practitioner book a call to discuss your options. I look forward to hearing from you.
“I am truly grateful to have learn NLP with such a wonderful person as Nina. She is a strong, enlightened and generous person. Her course was not only an intense learning experience, but it was also a place full of sharing and uplifting conversations.
She has this natural way of leading the group and creating harmony between people with different ages, backgrounds and cultures. She opened many doors and created peaceful bridges in my way of seeing the world.
I believe NLP has a deep and almost unconscious way of guiding my life now.
To make it short, thank you Nina, and keep on uplifting this world and its people.” – Barbara Pitras – NLP Graduate
“Thank you Nina. I find it rather hard to express in words how I feel about my entire experience. You are such a powerful, insightful Coach who in turn empowers and enables clients to become that too… That’s magic! I am literally still bursting with excitement. Also, yesterday Hero’s Journey unlocked many other heroes journeys I’ve walked, and I am going to acknowledge it, learn from it, as I embark on this next call to adventure. Lots of Love – Chrystella – NLP Graduate
FAQ FAQ: https://www.ninamadden.com/faq-frequently-asked-questions/
What You Will Learn on The Professional Life Coach With NLP Programme
NLP Practitioner Certification
NLP Practitioner – Understanding the Nature of Human Beings and the World
- System and ways of thinking that enables you to be powerful, empowered and free.
- Understanding the nature of the world, of being a human and subjective experience.
- Access the full resources of the human mind including the unconscious mind.
Sharpening Your Senses – Developing Your Intuition
- Rapport skills to connect to & make people like, trust and cooperate with you
- Primary representation systems – communicate using your clients’ preferred communication style to improve your relationships, engagement and buy-in.
- Connect with everyone in the room (not just 10%)
- Eye Accessing Patterns – be able to tell what people are thinking by how they move their eyes
Mastering Your Emotions & Helping Clients Master Theirs
- Control your state and emotions
- Avoid being hijacked by emotions at inappropriate times
- Choose your mood – build resilience, confidence and self-esteem
- Anchoring – installing powerful emotional states in yourself and others
- Collapsing negative emotions – removing negative emotions from places, people and memories
- Influencing other people’s emotional states – make people feel happy, courageous and wonderful
- Techniques to remove triggers and hot buttons
- Removing negative belief systems and clusters of beliefs that keep you small, stuck and afraid
Mastering Successful Communication
- The Meta Model: Ask the right questions to get to the deep structure
- Spot when people are deflecting, lying, distracting or trying to fool you
- Pull out wrong or unhelpful thinking
- Milton Model: Language of influence, persuasion and hypnosis
- Conversational Hypnosis. Influence people to think and do what you wish them to do without them knowing
Programming Your Future
- How to create a compelling future for yourself and your clients.
- Using the resources of the unconscious mind to create the life of your dreams.
- Discovering your true wants and desires and setting up the unconscious mind to make it happen.
Managing Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Conflict resolution – turning anger and conflict into harmonious and happy relationships.
- Heal troubled relationships.
- Personal alignment – Aligning the self and others.
NLP and Mental Strategies
- Understanding how and why some people are successful, and some people are not.
- Becoming aware of your own strategies for anger, frustration, and anxiety and how to change these.
- Learning empowering mindset, belief systems and actions so that you can install the empowering mindset in yourself and achieve the same success.
- Techniques to remove triggers and hot buttons for anger, fear, anxiety and depression.
Life Coaching Training
- Powerful structure to the sessions with beginning middle and end
- Define the coaching relationship
- Most commonly recognised coaching model – TGROW
- Lots of practical life coaching tools
- Whole-form supervised Life Coaching sessions – practice and feedback
- How to make every session count
- A fall-back frame and a structure. Never be lost or get side-tracked.
- Coaching tools to help you get the best out of people
- Exploring the reality of the client’s situation and how to move forward
- Full professional framework
- A clear understanding of the issues that you can and cannot work with
- The power of presence
- Active listening
- Ethics of coaching
- How to handle the professional relationship
NLP Master Practitioner Certification
Becoming a Master of Perception – See Inside the Minds of Others
- Advanced Body Language – being able to read and sense minute shifts in emotion, thoughts and feelings
- Spot dishonesty and internal conflicts in others
- Spot in-congruence
- Know when someone is lying
- Micro Expressions – read micro-expressions, masked expression and emblematic expressions on the face
- Reading group dynamics. Who is alpha, who is a peacemaker who is the outsider?
The Personality Matrix – Meta Programs, Values and Beliefs
- Predicting behaviour and reactions of others with consistent accuracy
- Tailor your communication to have maximum effect.
- Learn how to use other people’s beliefs, values and meta-programs
Freeing Yourself from the Past – Time Line Re-Imprinting
- Techniques to remove any kind of negative feelings and imprints from childhood
- Timeline Re-Imprinting to remove painful emotions
- Removing sadness, anxiety, depression, fear, hurt, guilt and shame from the past
- Techniques to change your relationship to yourself, to increase compassion, self-love and self-esteem
NLP Therapy, Tools & Techniques
- Tools and techniques to quickly change unwanted behaviour and habits in yourself and in your clients.
- Identify the source of fear for things like public speaking, phobias, and anxiety and being able to remove the belief system that causes the fear
- Techniques and tools to change negative behaviours and habits
- Advanced Anchoring – installing powerful emotional states in yourself and others, collapsing negative emotions, controlling your emotions,
- Belief Change Methods and Techniques
- Conflict negotiation – creating harmonious and happy relationships.
Creating a Compelling Future – Priming the Unconscious Mind for Success
- Tools and techniques to program the unconscious mind for future success, happiness and personal power
Advanced NLP & Life Coaching Skills
- Have the flexibility to operate within different frameworks to achieve the desired results (spiritual, biological, conceptual, neurobiological, and psychological) and switch according to the clients’ belief system
- Moving away from set techniques and practice free-flowing, creative and intuitive NLP work.
- Learn how to put together whole-form coaching sessions
- How to work based on the client in front of you – not based on the manual or book of techniques or scripts
- Develop your unique individual style as a coach
- How to be a powerful coach that makes a difference to people’s lives
Archetypes and “Metaphors of Identity”
- Discovering your personal life metaphors and metaphors of identity
- Understanding how your metaphors are intimately connected to your life path and your personal destiny
- Understanding what impact your operational metaphors have on your behaviour and personality
- Alternative realities – psychoactive metaphor work (shamanism, guided journey) for those who are interested
- Discovering your Archetypal Guides and how they inform your personality and shape your destiny
- Working with archetypes to develop powerful new skills and abilities
HEALING STORIES – TRANSFORMATIONAL STORYTELLING
- Identify the clients limiting metaphors – using interviews with figures such as Stephen Fry and Howie Mandell.
- Learn the structure of healing stories, as used by Dr Milton Erickson
- Learn how to create Healing and Transformational stories that heal, sooth and empower.
Your Hero’s Journey
- Discovering Your Personal Hero’s Journey
- Helping others change through an understanding of their Hero’s Journey
- Understanding our personal life challenges and why people show up in our lives. Both good and bad.
- Discovering your personal dominant narratives
- Learning how to release dis-empowering narratives and replace them with a different story – a story that will help you be authentic, true, empowered and happy
“Thank you Nina, for an unforgettable NLP & Life Coach training. I am so grateful! This course has changed my life forever and I haven’t even been able to practice anything in depth, so I am really looking forward to the next few weeks. Looking forward to reconnecting with you in the near future. Have a fantastic time in Thailand and see you in the new year! Xx” – Ana Carvalho
NLP & Life Coaching Certification and Accreditation
Upon qualifying and completing the NLP and Life Coach Training you will be an NLP Practitioner (Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming), Certified Life Coach and a Certified NLP Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). Our NLP training is accredited and approved by the ABNLP which is the American Board for NLP. We are registered training providers with the ANLP which is the largest and the only independent UK board for NLP. On qualifying you can join both and use their logos on your website. We are endorsed by the ILM – The prestigious Institute of Leadership and Management. Our training follows the core competencies and international coaching models recognised by the ICF, International Coach Federation, meaning that on completion of our training, and provided you meet their criteria, you can join the ICF via their portfolio route.
On completion of the programme you will be qualified to gain insurance and see your own paying clients.
“I believe NLP worked so well because with guidance you finally realize that you have the power within yourself to affect your situation, it is not a magical drug that is prescribed but you face your fears and deal with things in your past that have been holding you back. You understand the cause and effect of how you ended up where you are today. It is this empowering wisdom that enables you to keep progressing after the sessions have ended and you are again faced with the real world. Through Nina’s excellent guidance I had found my inner strength, and things that before seemed impossible now are achievable. Because of this you are no longer a victim of things that have happened in the past, but in control and in charge of your own life and how you choose to live it.” – Marianne Bengtson