Become a Life Coach With NLP in just five weeks!
Accredited Training: NLP Practitioner, Master Practitioner & Life Coach Training with Nina Madden
- Are you stuck in a job that lacks meaning?
- Do you want change?
- Do you want to wake up in the morning knowing you have a career that deeply impacts people’s lives – but you don’t want to study for years?
- Do you want to work as a Coach, Life Coach, or Therapist?
- Do you want freedom, flexibility and independence in your career – being your own boss and working from anywhere in the world?
Become an Accredited and Approved Life Coach, NLP Practitioner & NLP Master Practitioner in London
I typically work with people who want to make an impact in the world.
They want a career where they can make a difference.
They want to feel authentic, doing something that is aligned with who they are. Proud to have a busienss helping people change their lives. Revitalised and energized and empowered that they are living life on their own terms.
They have often been through difficult times and now they want to help others.
The mistake many people make is they think to have a career with meaning, they need to study counselling or psychology for years. They don’t know there is another way.
But the coaching industry is booming.
Every day thousands of people are switching from counselling, CBT and psychotherapy to NLP.
They realise that NLP can help them faster and more effectively than any other method.
Coaching is a booming industry, with most 21-28 year olds chosing a Life Coach over therapy or counselling.
Coaching in the office has become commonplace and not only with Executives and CEO’s.
A recent survey by ILM showed that 80% of UK coompanies had hired coaches and would do again, and that 9% were considering hiring coaches. That means 89% of the companies surveyed engage coaches for their staff.
Being a Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner is a truly amazing and rewarding career as you get to design your life exactly the way you want it. You can work from home, or travel the world, or become an executive coach. The choice is yours!
To learn about the next training – book a call:Book An NLP Strat Call
Or call + 44 (0) 7906 255 529
or email [email protected]
Our accredited NLP Training in London gives you:
- Boutique training – small groups max 12
- Fun, dynamic and interactive classes
- Lots or practical coaching experience
- Ask as many questions as you want
- Fully Accredited and Approved internationally (ABNLP/ ANLP)
- Mentoring and Support as you start your business
- Limited courses – only four per year
- Kensington, London
- Training with experienced Master Coach Nina Madden
You do not have to have any prior knowledge of NLP or Psychology.
Included In Your Life Coaching and NLP Training:
- NLP Practitioner Certificate
- Life Coach Certificate
- NLP Master Practitioner Certificate – and in addition:
- The Leadership Matrix
- Your Metaphors of Identity and Place in the World
- Coaching with Myth
- Archetype Families
- Your Hero’s Journey
- Healing Stories – Transformational Storytelling
- IEMT – Treating Trauma (Introduction)
“NLP worked so well because with guidance you finally realize that you have the power within yourself to affect your situation, it is not a magical drug that is prescribed but you face your fears and deal with things in your past that have been holding you back. You understand the cause and effect of how you ended up where you are today. It is this empowering wisdom that enables you to keep progressing after the sessions have ended and you are again faced with the real world. Through Nina’s excellent guidance I had found my inner strength, and things that before seemed impossible now are achievable. Because of this you are no longer a victim of things that have happened in the past but in control and in charge of your own life and how you choose to live it.” – Marianne Bengtson, NLP Practitioner
What You Will Learn on Your NLP Practitioner, Life Coach & NLP Master Practitioner Training
NLP Practitioner – Understanding the Nature of Human Beings and the World
NLP Practitioner Certification
- System and way of thinking that enables you to be powerful, empowered and free.
- Get answers to questions like “Who Am I – What Am I doing Here? What is My Purpose?”
- Understanding the nature of the world, of being human and subjective experience.
- Access the full resources of the human mind including the unconscious mind.
Sharpening Your Senses – Developing Your Intuition
- Rapport skills to connect to & make people like, trust and cooperate with you
- Primary representation systems – communicate using your clients preferred communication style to improve your relationships, engagement and buy-in.
- Connect with the everyone in the room (not just 10%)
- Eye Accessing Patterns – be able to tell what people are thinking by how they move their eyes
Mastering Your Emotions
- Control your state and emotions
- Avoid being hijacked by emotions at inappropriate times
- Chose your mood – build resiliance, confidence and self-esteem
- Anchoring – installing powerful emotional states in yourself and others
- Collapsing negative emotions – removing negative emotions from places, people and memories
- Controlling and influencing other people’s emotional states – make people feel happy, courageous and wonderful
- Techniques to remove triggers and hot buttons
Mastering Successful Communication
- The Meta Model: Ask the right questions to get to the deep structure
- Spot people’s “bs”, when they are deflecting, lying, distracting or trying to fool you
- Pull out wrong or unhelpful thinking by the root
- Milton Model: Language of influence, persuasion and hypnosis
- Conversational Hypnosis. Influence people to think and do what you wish them to do without them knowing
Programming Your Future
- How to create a compelling future for yourself and others
- Using the resources of the unconscious mind to create the life of your dreams
- Discovering your true wants and desires and setting up the unconscious mind to make it happen
Managing Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Conflict resolution – turning anger and conflict into harmonious and happy relationships
- Heal troubled relationships
- Personal alignment – Aligning the self and others
NLP and Mental Strategies
- How to understand how and why some people are successful and some people are not
- Becoming aware of your own strategies for anger, frustration, and anxiety and how to change these
- Learning empowering mindset, belief systems and actions so that you can install the empowering mind-set in yourself and achieve the same success
The NLP Practitioner is the foundation for your understanding and ability to powerfully help your clients.
Life Coaching Certification – What you Learn:
- Powerful structure to the sessions with beginning middle end
- Define the coaching relationship
- ICF’s recognised coaching model – TGROW
- Lots of practical life coaching tools
- Whole-form supervised Life Coaching sessions – practice and feedback
- How to make every session count
- A fall back frame and a structure. Never be lost or get side-tracked.
- Coaching ools to help you get the best out of people
- Exploring the reality of the clients situation and how to move forward
- Full professional framework
- Clear understanding of the issues that you can and cannot wok with
- Confident to handle any client and situation
- The power of presence
- Active listening
- Multi-level listening
- Self reflection
- Ethics of coaching
- How to handle the professional relationship
- You as a coach, your vision – Developing your unique style
NLP Master Practitioner – What You Will Learn
Becoming a Master of Perception – See Inside the Minds of Others
- Advanced Body Language – being able to read and sense minute shifts in emotion, thoughts and feelings
- Spot dishonesty and internal conflicts in others
- Spot incongruency
- Know when someone is lying
- Micro Expressions – read micro expressions, masked expression and emblematic expressions on the face
- Reading group dynamics who is alpha, who is peacemaker who is the outsider
The Personality Matrix
- Predicting behaviour and reactions of others with consistent accuracy
- Tailor your communication to have maximum effect.
- Learn how to use other peoples beliefs, values and meta-programmes
Freeing Yourself from the Past – Time Line Re-Imprinting Therapy
- Techniques to remove any kind of negative feelings and imprints from childhood, including trauma
- Time Line Re-Imprinting remove painful emotions
- Removing sadness, anxiety, depression, fear, hurt, guilt and shame from the past
- Introduction to Trauma Treatment and IEMT
- Guided journeys
- Inner child work to heal childhood wounds
- Techniques to change your relationship to yourself, to increase compassion, self-love and self-esteem
NLP Therapy, Tools & Techniques
- Tools and techniques to quickly change unwanted behaviour and habits in yourself and in your clients.
- Cure fear of public speaking, phobias, and anxiety
- Techniques and tools to change negative behaviours and habits
- Advanced Anchoring – installing powerful emotional states in yourself and others, collapsing negative emotions, controlling your emotions,
- Belief Change Methods and Techniques
- Conflict negotiation creating harmonious and happy relationships.
Creating a Compelling Future – Priming the Unconscious Mind for Success
- Tools and techniques to programme the unconscious mind for future success, happiness and personal power
Your Metaphors of Identity – Your Place in the World
- Discovering your personal life metaphors and metaphors of identity
- Understanding how your metaphors are intimately connected to your life path and your personal destiny
- Understanding what impact your operational metaphors have on your behavior, personality and life path
- Installing new metaphors.
- Alternative realities – psychoactive metaphor work (shamanism, guided journey)
- Transformational Storytelling.
Your Personal Hero’s Journey
- Discovering Your Personal Hero’s Journey
- Helping others change through an understanding of their own Hero’s’ Journey
- Understanding our personal life challenges and why some people show up in our lives. Both good and bad.
- Discovering your personal dominant narratives
- Learning how to release dis-empowering narratives and replace them with a different story – a story that will help you be authentic, true, empowered and happy
- Creating life-affirming narratives that help us see our place in the world
Your Archetype Guides
- Understanding your life contracts – why you have the experiences you have, and meet the people you meet – what they are here to teach you and how to finally release suffering from your life
- Discovering your Archetypal Guides and how they help you live out your personal destiny
- Working with new archetypes to develop powerful new skills and abilities
Group Dynamics and Leadership
Leadership modules, including the matrix of leadership
- How to tell what unconscious leadership styles are in place (collaborative/ coercive / Self/Other and what metaprograms are dominant )
- How to be able to tell the unspoken hierarchies of any group within a few seconds of entering the group (bar, meeting, boardroom, office, pub)
- How to adapt within seconds to operate within that style
- How to position yourself in the hierarchies to give you most success
- Systemic Understanding of Groups and group culture
- Evolution of systems of behaviour, beliefs, and values creating societies – systemic thinking – enabling you to gauge which one is operating in any organization or group and adapt accordingly to get the best results from that group
Having a Business That Makes an Impact on the World
- Have the flexibility to operate within different frameworks to achieve the desired results (spiritual, biological, conceptual, neurolo-biological, and psychological) and switch according to the clients beleif system
- Moving away from set techniques and practice free-flowing, creative and intuitive NLP work.
- Learn how to put together whole-form coaching sessions
- How to set up the entire coaching relationship
- How to work based on the client in front of you – not based on the manual or book of techniques or scripts
- How to develop your unique individual style
- How to have a thriving practice making a difference to people’s lives
Certification and Accreditation
Upon qualifying and completing all the assessments you will be a NLP Practitioner (Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming), Certified Life Coach and a Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). Our training is fully accredited and approved by the ABNLP which is the Americal Board for NLP. We are registered training providers with the ANLP which is the UK board for NLP. Upon qualifying you can apply to join both, or chose which one you prefer and that works best for you. You can join as an NLP Practitioner and an NLP Master Practitioner.