What’s Included? What Do I Get?
- Professional Coach Qualification (ICF recognised)
- NLP Practitioner Certification (ANLP/ABNLP recognised)
- NLP Master Practitioner (ANLP/ABNLP recognised)
- 15 days of LIVE Virtual training via Zoom
- VIP Access to membership area with learning videos, exercises and demonstrations
- Three months Coach Specific Mentorship Programme with Nina Madden
- Three individual personal 1:1 mentoring sessions with Nina Madden personally
- Hero’s Journey module
- Business Set Up Module
How is the Professional Coaching with NLP Programme Delivered?
- 10 am to 5pm on the days advertised – LIVE virtual training via Zoom
- In between assignments and practice
- The training is hands-on, skills based and very practical. From day one you will practice your coaching and NLP
- Weekly mentoring sessions with Nina personally for three months
What post-qualifying support do you provide?
- VIP access to regular NLP and Coaching Master Classes throughout the year
- Three months Coach Specific Mentorship Programme
- Three individual 1:1 Mentoring / Supervision sessions with Nina Madden
How Do I Sign Up?
You sign up by booking a call with the office. To secure your space you’ll be required to make a deposit which you can do using any major credit or debit cards.
Once you’ve secured your space you’ll be on-boarded and given access to all the pre-learning materials, reading list, and documentation.
There are only nine spaces per cohort so to avoid missing out you should book your place today.Book A Call With Nina
What Are Nina’s Accreditations?
- Accredited Coach with the ICF (PCC Level).
- Accredited trainer of NLP, Coaching and Hypnosis (INLPTA)
- Registered training providers with the ANLP, the largest independent UK board for NLP.
- Accredited by the ABNLP, The American Board for NLP
- Endorsed by the prestigious Institute of Leadership and Management.
What are My Qualifications Once I Complete?
You will be;
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner
- Certified Personal Life Coach
This means you can join the professional membership boards (ANLP/ ABNLP) and start to work towards an ICF accreditation.
Can I start working straight away?
Yes absolutely. Just make sure you have insurance.
Do I need any prior qualifications to join?
How do I qualify?
- Attend the whole training
- Submit the assignments with a passing grade
- Provide one recorded coaching session for review
- Demonstrate ability to perform the various NLP elements taught throughout
- Complete any assignments given
Does everyone pass?
What happens if I fail?
Your work is assessed and marked by an external marker in line with requirements from the ILM and the standards specified by ANLP/ ABNLP and the ICF. Should you fail on one element, you will be given feedback, detailed explanation and the opportunity to retake.
We do not try to “trick” anyone or make it difficult. We are here to help you become the best coach that you can be.
Complaints – What If I am Not Happy?
As an Endorsed Training Provider with the ILM we have policies and procedures in place to protect our students including complaints procedures.
If, for some reason, you are unhappy with the training you need to contact the office and voice your grievance immediately.
If you’re grievance is submitted via email, you will be required to have a Zoom meeting to discuss the particulars. We will attempt to resolve the situation as a win-win for both parties. We will hear your grievance and discuss with you options for how to resolve it.
You will then receive written confirmation of the proposed solution.
As professional members of ANLP, ABNLP and ICF, and as an Endorsed training provider with the ILM we adhere to the Code of Ethics of each. If you are unhappy with the resolution proposed after having your grievance heard you may reach out to any of those organisations for further action.
What happens if I get sick or have an emergency?
If you miss partial days due to emergency we will do our best to still qualify you within your cohort.
If you must drop out half way through because of emergency, we will do our best to transfer you onto the next training. This will be available to you within 12 months of your first live training day but is only granted in case of availability. Please note that space is not guaranteed.
Examples of emergencies where our students have been granted deferrals include family bereavements, sudden funerals, being attacked and care of sick child.
You are required to prioritise your time, take time off work and organise child care during the days of your training.
How long have you been teaching, Nina?
- I’ve been a qualified NLP Coach, Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner for fifteen years.
- I’ve been delivering accredited and approved training in NLP, Coaching and Hypnosis since 2011.
What You Get:
- Professional Coaching Certification (ICF) Value £3,400
- NLP Practitioner (ABNLP/ ANLP) Value £1,800
- NLP Master Practitioner (ABNLP/ ANLP) Value £2,800
- Three Months ICF Coach Mentorship Value £1,800
- Metaphors, Archetypes and Hero’s Journey Value £900
Early Bird Package £5,747
Basic Early Bird £4,997 (NO ICF Mentorship)
I’ve seen cheaper courses; why is your course over £5,000?
You can get cheaper trainings, but these will not equip you to work with real people or to be a professional Coach and NLP Master and have this as a career.
Anything cheaper it is likely that you are not comparing like for like.
A quick google search will show that reputable competitors charges £3,500 – £4,000 for Coaching only. £2,800 for NLP Practitioner, and £3,000 for NLP Master Practitioner training.
This means that to piece together this complete training will cost you £9,300 – £11,000
The Professional Coaching with NLP Programme includes three professional certifications that are Endorsed by the Prestigious Institute of Leadership and Management, and recognised and approved by ICF, ANLP and ABNLP.
What Are Typical Earnings of a Life Coach or NLP Master Practitioner?
A very conservative starting rate for a coach would be £75- £150 per hour
More established coaches tend to charge £250-£350 per hour.
Corporate coaches can earn anything between £1,000 per day to £5,000 per day depending on their industry and niche.
What logos can I use on my website?
Once you are qualified Life Coach, NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner you will be able to join the ANLP and the ABNLP. Once a member of these boards, you can display their membership logos on your page. The course, including three months mentoring also prepares you to apply for an accreditation with the ICF. Once you have passed their rigorous process* you can then also display their logo on your website.
Ask the office for more details on what you need for an ICF credential.
Do I need insurance to practice?
Yes, you must have insurance to practice.
Our students insure with Holistic Insurances and the premium is about £65 per year.
Is the course very academic, I don’t like to read?
The pre-learning is delivered via dynamic video presentations. You can listen to these videos whilst walking, doing the laundry, or any other choirs. The live training is very hands on and you will be put into breakout rooms to do exercises and practice straight away.
You will be given three manuals that accompany the training. These support your learning with description of tools and techniques, scripts, etc.
You will also be given a reading list. This is to deepen your understanding and knowledge post qualifying.
The most important thing to remember is that coaching is a skill, like driving a car, playing tennis or riding a horse. Much can be learnt from reading, however, theory and reading does not make a great coach.
What Does Endorsed by The ILM mean?
This means that The Professional Coaching With NLP Programme has gone through a vigorous verification process by the ILM.
Being Endorsed by the ILM means:
- ILM recognises our expertise in tailoring and delivering bespoke training.
- ILM recognises our freedom to tailor the length, content and delivery of your programmes, whilst they monitor the overall quality. This training with it’s content, materials, and delivery is the IP of Nina Madden ltd, and does not belong to the ILM.
- ILM ensures the quality of our training and the fairness and transparency of our assessment through regular visits and sampling by external assessors.
There is a long and arduous process to get ILM Endorsed status.
ILM assesses all our course material, content, structure, lecture plans, policies and procedures, material, power-points, flip charts, manuals, etc.
This means that you have recourse to things like:
- Internal Quality Assurance
- Plagiarism policies
- Conflicts of Interest policies
- Reasonable adjustment policies
- Malpractice and Maladministration policies
- Complaints procedures
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Privacy and Data Protection Policy
This means that your assessment and qualification is assessed on a regular basis by external verifiers who visit our centre and make sure that all records as to your exams and assessment documents are kept on file, transparent and fair. They may look at things such as:
- management of ILM provision;
- implementation of policies and procedures;
- appropriateness of resources;
- suitability of learner support;
- validity of assessment and internal verification processes;
- reliability of IQA records;
- approach towards areas for continuous improvement