How Is The Life Coaching & NLP Course Delivered?
- You attend 16 days of live training, full days from 9:30 am to 5:pm, spread over a series of weekends. These are intensive, practical, hands-on training days where you practice Coaching and NLP.
- During Covid-19 we are delivering the full program via Zoom calls, video links and supervised independent group assignments.
- The course program includes of pre-learning videos that introduce you to the many models, tools and techniques you will learn during the program. These videos will enable you to start learning, and start changing your life straight away.
- You receive personal support and mentoring from Nina Madden.
- We also recommend that you begin a port-folio of practice clients as soon as you can. Many of our students start their portfolio of practice clients on second or third week of the program.
What Will My Qualifications Be?
Your qualifications will be:
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner and
- Certified Personal Life Coach
Where Are My Qualifications Recognised? Is The Course Accredited?
Upon qualifying and completing all the assessments you will be an NLP Practitioner (Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming), Certified Life Coach and a Certified NLP Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
The Professional Coaching and NLP Program is accredited and approved by the ABNLP which is the American Board for NLP. You are an NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner on completing the program and passing all your assessments. This enables our international students to work anywhere in the world.
The Professional Life Coaching and NLP is also registered with the ANLP, and the founder and lead trainer Nina Madden is a qualified and Accredited NLP Trainer. The ANLP is the largest and the only independent UK board for NLP. Upon qualification you will be an NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner according to the criteria of the ANLP.
We are endorsed by the ILM – The prestigious Institute of Leadership and Management.
Our training adheres to the core competencies and international coaching models recognised by the ICF, International Coach Federation, meaning that on completion and certification, you can also apply to join the ICF via their portfolio route. They will in addition to your training require you to do a number of coaching hours and have supervised mentor coaching. This is standard procedures.
Can I Start Working as a Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner Straight Away?
Yes absolutely. Just make sure you have insurance and you’re ready to go.
How Do The Regulating Bodies Work?
Once you have completed and passed The Professional Coaching with NLP Program, you will receive certificates for all three of the qualifications (NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner, Life Coach). You can then register with your chosen membership board.
For ABNLP and ANLP, it works in the same way as other professional boards/bodies/associations (for example RICS). You apply to join ABNLP and ANLP as a member by completing their paperwork, submitting the certificates from the program as evidence of passing and completing and paying their fees. Once you have registered with ABNLP and ANLP, you can advertise yourself as being a member and use their logo on your website.
There is no legal requirement for you to register, and you can work as a Life Coach, and NLP Master Practitioner without being a member of any board.
The program is endorsed by the ILM. If you have chosen and paid for this additional certification, we register you with them upon completion of the program.
It will then take around 6-8 weeks before you will receive your separate ILM certificate. This adds additional cost to the program and is completely optional. Students who wish to work with corporate clients should consider adding the ILM option as this is a well recognised and prestigious organisation.
You Say On the Program Page that Some Students Have a Psychology, Reiki or Other Background. What if I’m a Total Beginner? Will I Be Ok On your Course?
You don’t need any background in psychology to excel on our program.
As long as you are compassionate and have a strong desire to make an impact in peoples lives as a job and career. Life Coaching is a forward looking, practical approach that gives people solutions to problems.
How Do I Qualify?
You are assessed in line with the agreed criteria from the governing boards.
- To complete training participants must attend each of the training day unless otherwise agreed (time can be made up by a) joining another program or b) doing 1:1.
- There is a test to pass.
- You must demonstrate proficiency in the core NLP techniques.
- Show a behavioural integration of the Presuppositions of NLP.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of NLP.
- Integration of the Core Principles of Coaching.
- Ongoing assessment of the core competencies.
- Participate actively in the exercises.
- Performing the taught NLP Techniques correctly
- Show your ability to establish trust and rapport.
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics.
- Remain non-judgemental at all times.
- Ability to create a safe space for your client.
- Never giving advice or suggestions in coaching.
Along with the exam you are also assessed according to the membership boards on the following
- Integration of the Core Coaching Competencies (live assessment during the training).
- Behavioural integration of the Presuppositions of NLP within your coaching practice (live assessment during the training).
- Adherence and understanding of the Coaching Model TGROW (live assessment during the training)
- Accurate understanding of when to use what in NLP, and demonstration that you are capable of performing the various techniques (live assessment during the live training).
We are fair and transparent on our assessment and you will as much as possible be given a fair opportunity to act on any feedback, showing that you have learnt and are continuing to learn.
Does Everyone Pass?
No. Not everyone passes.
What Are The Major Causes of Not Passing?
Dropping out. Not attending the course. Not handing in the test. Not adhering to the code of ethics. (Having an unethical agenda). Not taking on board feedback or willingness to learn. Not being able to demonstrate proficiency on the assessment points listed above.
If you create a negative experience for other learners, undermine other learners or the training, you may be asked to leave the training.
What Happens If I Fail An Element Of The Assessment?
Should you fail on one element, it will be explained to you why you failed and what is required from you. You will then be given the opportunity to redo that element showing that you have taken the feedback on-board and that you clearly understand and have improved.
We do not try to “trick” anyone or make it difficult for you.
We are here to help you become the best coach that you can be.
Our assessment is transparent and fair, and should you disagree with the opinion of your lead trainer, you have recourse to our complaints procedure as a first course of action, and finally if you feel you have been treated unfairly, you can take it up with the ANLP. the ILM or the ABNLP.
What Happens If I Get Sick or Have an Emergency Half Way Through?
We understand that life happens. If you need to drop out for any reason we do our best to put you onto the next program so that you can complete your learning without any extra charge. This is done by our discretion and as a matter of good will.
How Long Have You Been Teaching, Nina?
I am an accredited trainer of NLP, Life Coaching and Hypnosis and have been delivering recognised professional certification training in NLP, Hypnosis and Life Coaching since 2010.
To date I have qualified hundreds of students who are changing lives around the world.
What Does Endorsed by The ILM mean?
This means that The Professional Coaching & NLP Program has gone through a vigorous verification process by the ILM and that we have achieved Endorsed Status.
Being endorsed by the ILM means:
- ILM recognises our expertise in tailoring and delivering bespoke training that meets our organisation’s needs.
- ILM Recognition ensures our freedom to tailor the length, content and delivery of your programmes, whilst they monitor the overall quality.
- ILM ensures the quality of our program and the fairness and transparency of our assessment through regular visits and sampling by external assessors.
- ILM recognition empowers individual and organisational leadership with flexible and quality assured solutions for progression.
There is a long and arduous process to get ILM endorsed status.
ILM assesses all our course material, content, structure, lecture plans, policies and procedures, material, power-points, flip charts, manuals, etc.
This means that you have recourse to things like:
- Internal Quality Assurance
- Plagiarism policy
- Conflicts of Interest policy
- Reasonable adjustment policies
- Malpractice and Maladministration
- Complaints procedures
- Reasonable Adjustment Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Privacy and Data Protection
This means that your assessment and qualification is assessed on a regular basis by external verifiers who visit our training and make sure that all records as to your exams and assessment documents are kept on file, transparent and fair. They look at things such as:
- management of ILM provision;
- implementation of policies and procedures;
- appropriateness of resources;
- suitability of learner support;
- validity of assessment and internal verification processes;
- reliability of IQA records;
- approach towards areas for continuous improvement;
- Implementation of any previous actions issued via internal or external quality assurance (EQA).
You Provide Two Prices, One Including ILM Certification and One Without – What Is The Difference?
There is no difference in the program, in what you learn, the content, structure or hours.
However, there is a difference in how your application is handled and the administrative procedures around your assessment.
The reason we offer the ILM as an optional extra, is because many of our students are not interested in working in the corporate arena, and the ILM is not relevant to them.
If you wish to have an ILM Certification please let us know.
What About Your Price? £5,497 is a lot of money.
We appreciate that it is a large investment. However, the program is very competitively priced.
You get three qualifications in one;
The Professional Life Coaching & NLP Program provides you with three recognised qualifications.
- NLP Practitioner
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Life Coaching/ Personal Coaching
The cost of each one separately according to average market prices you would be paying:
NLP Practitioner £2,800 (+VAT), NLP Master Practitioner £3,500 (+VAT), Life Coaching/ Personal Coaching £4,500 (+ VAT)
Average Market Price for the full training with all three programs £10,800 (+VAT)
Option A: The Professional Life Coaching & NLP Program (no ILM Certification) £4,997
Option B: The Professional Life Coaching & NLP Program (with ILM Certification) £5,497
So, you can see that the course fee is very competitive.
In addition the course fee includes:
- 16 days live training.
- 3 Certifications/ qualifications
- Lifetime access to online learning materials.
- Bonus module on how to set up your successful Coaching & Therapy business
- 12 months mentoring and support post qualifying
How To Register?
Book a call with the office. Make sure you have your credit or debit card ready. To register on the course you will need to pay a deposit of £997.
You will then be set up with an invoice to pay the rest of the fee before the training starts. The invoice due date is dependent on the start date of the course, but is normally set for 30 days.
You must discuss any other arrangement with me on the phone.
If you are joining for later in the year a payment plan can be arranged.
What Are Typical Earnings of a Life Coach or NLP Master Practitioner?
Our students typically start at £100 – £150 per hour for Life Coaching and NLP. They work either through therapy centres and clinics or individually from home, or from rented ad-hoc offices (there are many offices available throughout London that charge around £16-£20 per hour for a room.)
Some of our coaches start off charging £150-£250 per hour. In Harley Street £350 per hour and upward is not unusual.
Corporate Coaches can earn anything between £1,000 per day to £5,000 per day depending on their industry and niche, and in finance there is a well known NLP Coach charging £10,000 for 3 sessions.
Outside London the fees may be slightly lower. A quick google search should tell you the market prices. You can search Life Coaching, NLP Master Practitioners but also Hypnotherapy and CBT.
A Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner can easily work with 15-20 clients per week.
This provides you with a weekly income of (on the lower end) £2,250 to £3,750 per week or £9,000 to £15,000 per month.
Your ability to earn is the combination of your hourly fee and your willingness to see clients.
To be an excellent life coach you need true passion for helping people become empowered, happy and fulfilled. This is not an easy way to make money quick. Do not chose this course if you think Life Coaching is “fashionable”; we work with serious coaches only.
Can I Become a Qualified Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner in Just Five Weeks?
No need to spend years at university. You can become an NLP Practitioner, Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner in just four weeks with the Professional Coaching and NLP Program.
This is not an education in psychology or counselling but that does not mean that you can’t help people make deep and profound changes to their lives.
With our program you
- Get the theory, tools and techniques through or online learning portal.
- Have 16 full days of intensive practice, coaching and NLP interventions.
- Have access to mentoring and support as you build your portfolio of clients after you qualify.
- Have access to a community of learners via our private Facebook Group for support and peer to peer practice.
What Logos Can I Use on My Website?
Once you are qualified Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner you are able to join the various membership boards.
ILM – make sure that you request an ILM Certification when registering. You can join the ILM and pay the yearly fee. Once a member you can use their logo on your website.
ANLP – once qualified you are entitled to join the ANLP. Once a member you can then use the ANLP logo on your website.
ABNLP – same here. Once qualified you can join the ABNLP and use their logo on your website.
ICF – once you have qualified you can join the ICF via their portfolio route. You must in addition to the training, provide them with case studies and a number of coaching hours and undertake supervised mentor coaching. Once you have been accepted you can use their logo.
With all of these membership boards the rules are the same. You must be a member in order to use their logo. Each board is between £120 – £180 per year.
You don’t have to be a member anywhere to practice as a Coach or NLP Practitioner.
Do I Need Insurance To Practice?
Yes, you must have insurance as a Life Coach and NLP Practitioner.
Our students insure with Holistic Insurances and the premium is about £65 per year.
Do I Need Any Prior Qualifications?
No. You do nit need a university degree to join the Life Coaching and NLP Training Course.
How Do I Enrol? What Are The Next Steps?
Book a call with Nina or the team to get yourself booked in. You can book a call even if you are not sure yet, get a feel for us, and ask any questions you may have. We will never do a “hard-sell” on you as it is important to us that it feels 100% right for you and that you are excited and feel confident about joining.Book A Call
Or you can email directly and ask for a call back: email@example.com
You can negotiate payment plans over the phone. Once signed up you will receive welcome email, tax invoice, receipts and access to all the materials including Facebook group and membership area.
Still have some queries? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the Terms and Conditions?
You can read our terms and conditions here https://www.ninamadden.com/terms-and-conditions/