How Is The Life Coaching & NLP Course Delivered?
- You attend 16 days of live training, full days from 9:30 am to 5:pm, spread over a series of weekends. These are intensive, practical, hands-on training days where you practice Coaching and NLP.
- During Covid-19 we are delivering the full program via Zoom calls, video links and supervised independent group assignments.
- The course program includes of pre-learning videos that introduce you to the many models, tools and techniques you will learn during the program. These videos will enable you to start learning, and start changing your life straight away.
- You receive personal support and mentoring from Nina Madden.
- We also recommend that you begin a port-folio of practice clients as soon as you can. Many of our students start their portfolio of practice clients on second or third week of the program.
What Will My Qualifications Be?
Your qualifications will be:
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner and
- Certified Personal Life Coach
Where Are My Qualifications Recognised? Is The Course Accredited?
Upon qualifying and completing all the assessments you will be an NLP Practitioner (Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming), Certified Life Coach and a Certified NLP Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
The Professional Coaching and NLP Program is accredited and approved by the ABNLP which is the American Board for NLP. You are an NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner on completing the program and passing all your assessments. This enables our international students to work anywhere in the world.
The Professional Life Coaching and NLP is also registered with the ANLP, and the founder and lead trainer Nina Madden is a qualified and Accredited NLP Trainer. The ANLP is the largest and the only independent UK board for NLP. Upon qualification you will be an NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner according to the criteria of the ANLP.
We are endorsed by the ILM – The prestigious Institute of Leadership and Management.
Our training adheres to the core competencies and international coaching models recognised by the ICF, International Coach Federation, meaning that on completion and certification, you can also apply to join the ICF via their portfolio route. They will in addition to your training require you to do a number of coaching hours and have supervised mentor coaching. This is standard procedures.
Can I Start Working as a Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner Straight Away?
Yes absolutely. Just make sure you have insurance and you’re ready to go.
How Do The Regulating Bodies Work?
Once you have completed and passed The Professional Coaching with NLP Program, you will receive certificates for all three of the qualifications (NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner, Life Coach). You can then register with your chosen membership board.
For ABNLP and ANLP, it works in the same way as other professional boards/bodies/associations (for example RICS). You apply to join ABNLP and ANLP as a member by completing their paperwork, submitting the certificates from the program as evidence of passing and completing and paying their fees. Once you have registered with ABNLP and ANLP, you can advertise yourself as being a member and use their logo on your website.
There is no legal requirement for you to register, and you can work as a Life Coach, and NLP Master Practitioner without being a member of any board.
The program is endorsed by the ILM. If you have chosen and paid for this additional certification, we register you with them upon completion of the program.
It will then take around 6-8 weeks before you will receive your separate ILM certificate. This adds additional cost to the program and is completely optional. Students who wish to work with corporate clients should consider adding the ILM option as this is a well recognised and prestigious organisation.