Life Coaching Certification Training
Dates: 20 – 22 & 27 – 28 April 2017 – FULLY BOOKED
Next Date: July 2017
Why Study Life Coaching?
- Do you long for a job that is more meaningful?
- Would you love to make a a positive impact on someone’s life?
- Would you love to wake up every morning, feeling happy and proud of your work, and knowing you are making a difference to people’s lives?
Life Coaching is one of the most rewarding careers you can have. As a Life Coach you champion your clients and help them towards success, happiness, freedom and change.
You help your clients get unstuck, to discover who they really are and how they want to live their lives. You will support them to create a life that is true reflection of all that they are. It is a fun and practical discipline where you see results straight away.
Life Coaching is gaining more and more recognition worldwide as an alternative to therapy, but also as an essential component of personal development. With the internet you can work from anywhere in the world.
Who is this Life Coaching Certificate for?
This Life Coaching Certificate Training is both people who have no prior training in coaching or NLP and who want to become a Life Coach, AND it is for NLP-practitioners who have learnt NLP but who really want to be able to help their clients in the best possible way.
The Life Coaching training is for people who want to see real, tangible results when working with people. It is for those of you who want to become super-coaches helping transform their lives into something full of meaning, happiness and purpose.
It is also for managers, social workers, and therapists of any kind who want skills that firmly place the client in the driving seat, taking responsibility and become empowered.
Even if you do not want to work as a coach, this course will give you coaching skills to use within your current role so that you can support people and get the best out of them even in the toughest of situations.
Why do a Coaching Course if I already have NLP?
If you have recently qualified as an NLP Practitioner or Master Practitioner, you will know that you have a huge tool box of techniques and skills but you may not know yet when to use what and how.
You will have noticed that even though you have access to some amazing skills that feel like magic, sometimes you feel a little lost in sessions. This is because the NLP Practitioner training is so intense and you learn so much.
It is normal to feel a little scared when making the transition into being a professional coach. The NLP Practitioner is an amazing door into the world of how the mind works, but if you really are serious about being a Life Coach/ NLP Coach you need the comprehensive package that the Life Coaching Certification will give you.
One of the key problems that NLP Practitioners find is that because they have so many tools, they don’t always know how to structure the session.
This Life Coaching Certification will teach you how to prioritize outcomes, and make sure you are never lost with clients. You won’t be wondering where all this is going.
I have designed this long awaited programme to support new NLP-ers, and as well as those brand new to Life Coaching to become successful coaches and get the most amazing results with clients.
This course is all about you and how to best help your clients truly excel. How to do great sessions, how to have lots of fun and how to really become a powerful change worker with a brilliant reputation.
This Boutique Life Coaching Certification gives you:
- Powerful structure to the sessions
- Beginning – middle and end to the sessions and to the whole relationship
- ICF’s favorite coaching model, and the most powerful coaching model on the market today,
- Lots of practical, whole form supervised Life Coaching sessions throughout the course
- How to make every session really count – giving you great results and happy and empowered clients at the end
- A fall back frame and a structure. This means you will never be lost again in the session or get side-tracked or find yourself down dead-ends
- More tools to help you get the best out of people at every stage of the process,
- How to make your clients really feel that they are getting value
- Listening skills and multilevel listening
- Full professional framework – I will cover professional boundaries, the ethical boundaries, how not to set up dependency relationships, when to stop coaching a client,
- Very clear understanding of the issues that you can and cannot wok with
- Confident to handle any client and situation
- When to refer
- The Power of Presence
- Self reflection – what you bring to the sessions
- Ethics of coaching
- How to handle the professional relationship
- You as a coach, your vision, and developing your unique style
The Structure of the Coaching Programme and What it Includes
- 4 days of live class rooms based training in small group of maximum 12 people
- Supervised whole-form practice coaching sessions (from start to finish)
- 12 practical coaching sessions that you will do with real clients – however you will be fully supported and supervised
- Personal feedback and review of the sessions so that you can grow as a coach, identify any weaknesses and really excel
- Online video tutorials to support you – which are summaries of the live training and available to you so that you can re-watch later whenever you want to
- Manuals with all the information in written form
- Online slides as reference to the training
- Two years mentoring and support – meaning I am available to you via email or Skype to help you with your coaching sessions, with your clients and with the business of being a successful Life Coach.
“It was amazing. Once I figured out how to use the model it all just clicked. I didn’t get lost anymore with my sessions and it just became so easy!” – Mariana Moras, Life Coaching graduate 2016.
Why do a Life Coaching Course if I am already a Therapist/ Social worker/ Psychoanalyst?
Life Coaching teaches people to become more empowered, to take charge of their lives, to be responsible, get out of victim-mode, and to begin to live life the way they want to. It will provide you, the therapist, with lots of tools and skills to shift the clients thinking towards these outcomes – without you having to do all the hard work!
If you are working in any capacity where you are supporting others, this Life Coaching certification will dramatically improve the results you already get.
The model is an open framework that moves with the person through the session. It is open enough to incorporate other disciplines. You can incorporate EFT, IEMT, NLP, Clean Language, Three Principles, Mindfulness, Yoga-therapy, Matrix re-imprinting, any faith-based approaches or any other methods that you would like to use! This is why it is so useful for anyone supporting and empowering others.
What you will learn on your Life Coaching Certificate
Holding Space and Developing Trust – Being Present
- How to hold the space for the client to allow the client to be fully present, and explore their innermost dreams and ambitions.
- How to facilitate that place of trust where the client is able to share things with you that they don’t share with anyone else.
- Deep listening and multi-level listening. How do you listen not just to the story but to everything beneath that story? The fears, the hopes, the dreams? Everything that is not being said? How do you listen without an agenda, with a clean mind?
Questioning skills – What to Ask When – and What NOT to Ask
- How do you ask that one thing, or say that one thing, that helps the client have the insights that they need, to come to the awareness that will give them the power, strength, and ability to make the changes they need.
Life Coaching is not about giving advice. Life Coaching is about guiding the client to the place where they access the recourse they have within them to make the changes they need.
- How to use questions to open the client up to the place where they get the insight and realisations, and access the resources within them they need to change.
Through the exercises in questioning skills you will begin to develop your ability to facilitate this awareness and insight within your clients. That way they own it, it is their discovery, their change and their personal power. Great Life Coaches facilitate learning and change.
Directing the client towards learning and facilitating change
- How to position the client as the agency for their own change.
- How to facilitate your clients change.
- How to help them claim their own power, and make them leaders of their own lives.
- How to support your clients to become independent of you, to become become their own guides and learn to trust their own intuition and inner knowing.
Designing true “Soul-Goals”
We all have a reason for being here. Something that is bigger and beyond the present moment right here and right now. We all have a calling of some sort, something beautiful and uniquely us, something to bring to the planet that nobody else but us can bring.
You will learn tools and techniques to help the client access their own uniqueness. To learn what is really important to them, and to find their meaning and their reason for being here. This is the process of creating true soul-goals, goals that are beyond just the actions, the achievement, the progression. Goals that mean something, that fill life with meaning and reason, that brings beauty and wonder to the planet – that allows your client to be who they really are.
Evaluating the Current Situation – Reality Checking
A professional coach will explore the clients reality. By doing this, they provide real value to the client as they determine the facts, feelings, skills, thinking, strategies, helpful, non-helpful, obstacles – real and imagined, successes – past and learnings, failures, limiting beliefs, fears, supportive and obstructive people, environments, resource and more.
This is a huge area which provides massive value. Your client may know where they are going, but great coaching helps them determine not only where they are going, but where they are and how to get to where they want to be.
Action Planning, goal setting and strategies
These are the practical steps of constructive, pragmatic and clear thinking. Here you will help the client move forward through goals, action plans and strategies. During the training you will learn how to help your client develop real, and tangible strategies and plans. However, a great coach also supports her clients in implementing.
The Power of the Mind – Empowerment
You have certain principles that you hold dear, that give you a way of being in the world, that is authentic, real, and empowered. Empowerment is the key to success. The beliefs and attitudes we hold towards life and towards the world create success or failure.
Our beliefs lead to feelings, which lead to behaviour, that ultimately creates success or failure. Happiness or disharmony. Great relationships or constant conflicts.
A huge part of a coaches job is to help their clients to shift from a limited mind-set into a powerful and empowered way of living. This covers a broad spectrum of beliefs, values, mind-sets, emotions and behavior.
What makes a great Life Coach
A great Life Coach empowers their client to gain clarity on their issues, to access the courage to dream, to connect with their personal truth and to access the resources to make a life that is a true reflection of who they are.
A great life coach is non-judgmental, compassionate and courageous, listens actively and supports their client to claim their own power. They can identify the unique gifts of each client and support their client to develop the strength to face their unique challenges.
A great life coach is someone sees the beauty within each clients even when the client cannot see it for themselves.
A great coach is a coach who is present, and believes in their clients even when their own belief falters. He has a way of leading the client to insights, understanding and realizations they need – and to claim their power.
A great coach is expected to walk her talk. Your life does not have to be perfect, but you need to own your “stuff”, be brave and be honest with a vision that excites you and a path that makes you proud.
Building your Life Coaching Toolkit
In this Life Coaching training I share with you the tools and techniques that I have learnt from a decade supporting people to live authentic and true lives.
You will begin to build your own unique toolkit of techniques that truly make a difference.
Your Life Coaching Practice
You will also have an opportunity to think through how you will run your own life coaching practice. You will be supported to build your practice with tips and tools that will help you launch on a shoe-string budget.
When should you stop coaching a client? What are the boundaries for coaching? When should you refer? How to confidentiality policies work? All these questions and more will be addressed.
“The Life Coach certificate training for me was amazing, from the first day to the last, it was eyes opening to my own soul. I could realise what I was doing to myself, that I was the only one stopping myself from growth and fulfilment. He models and techniques Nina used were at the same time simple but really powerful. Now I don’t know my future, I don’t know exactly what to expect from the world around me, but I know fully how I am today and where I want to go, now I acknowledge my skills, my power and capability to make it happen. Because it is life we are talking about, our life and our roles in it. Thank you Nina for your patience and amazing work as a coach.”
Mariana Moras – Life Coach certification training, January 2016